Do oem accessories exist?

Search This thread

coojoe1000

Jun 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Does the bumper allow you to see the LED notification light on the power button, or does it cover that up?

Covers it. I have the sprint Version but bought the bumper (It mostly fits) but the power button is the rubber type that covers the phones hardware. AT&T should have stuck with the front facing notification light.

OneStepAhead

May 2, 2009
Madison, WI
diztronic.com
We at Diztronic are making cases for the Sprint and AT&T versions of the Optimus G. We are rolling out the Sprint version first. What I'd like to know is, are the Sprint Optimus G and the Canadian Optimus G the exact same sizes? Sprint is LS970 and I believe E973 is the Canadian version. I believe they are the same dimensions, just slightly different in weight, but I'd like to know for certain before I start advertising our case as being compatible with both.

edit:
Ok I've got part of it figured out

Sprint's LS970 = Bell & Telus's E973 = Rogers E971

Only one that is a different size is AT&T's E970. Why AT&T continues to pull this kind of crap I'll never know. They did it with their Galaxy S II model too, for god knows what reason they needed to move the noise cancellation mic a couple of millimeters and remove a lanyard hole. They like being special I guess :D

Last edited:

kirdroid

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle
We at Diztronic are making cases for the Sprint and AT&T versions of the Optimus G. We are rolling out the Sprint version first. What I'd like to know is, are the Sprint Optimus G and the Canadian Optimus G the exact same sizes? Sprint is LS970 and I believe E973 is the Canadian version. I believe they are the same dimensions, just slightly different in weight, but I'd like to know for certain before I start advertising our case as being compatible with both.

edit:

Only one that is a different size is AT&T's E970. Why AT&T continues to pull this kind of crap I'll never know. They did it with their Galaxy S II model too, for god knows what reason they needed to move the noise cancellation mic a couple of millimeters and remove a lanyard hole. They like being special I guess :D

Agree all carriers are a bunch of fools always trying to mess the phones. They somehow think messing up phones is a good thing.

pjsnyc

Nov 18, 2008
NYC

edit:

Please let us know when you're cases are available. I'd like to know what they look like.
http://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_81&products_id=308

nitrofnosaj

Nov 28, 2012
I managed to find an OEM leather flip cover. Its quite awesome. Came from a Telus store. $40.
Its way better than those S3 ones as well because the phone sits in plastic thing attached to the leather which definitely protects the phone from those corner drops.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

jjwatmyself

Feb 7, 2009
The bench mark tests in this phone surpass all phones, especially on graphics.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

noxlord

Apr 4, 2011
Xperia XZ2
BestBuy.ca is selling OEM bumper case and Folio Case. The folio case look nice but I would like to see a couple more pictures or a video.

On a side note, the bumper look a lot like the OEM Nexus 4 bumper.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I managed to find an OEM leather flip cover. Its quite awesome. Came from a Telus store. $40.
Its way better than those S3 ones as well because the phone sits in plastic thing attached to the leather which definitely protects the phone from those corner drops.

Would you like to share a few pictures with us ? :D

Edit;
Here it is on Ebay, the official flip case

Last edited:
Reactions: jjwatmyself

jjwatmyself

Feb 7, 2009
Thanks to all for providing info on your findings. The accessories make life so much easier, especially when they work together. Anyone discover a desktop / bedside dock yet?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BestBuy.ca is selling OEM bumper case and Folio Case. The folio case look nice but I would like to see a couple more pictures or a video.

On a side note, the bumper look a lot like the OEM Nexus 4 bumper.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Would you like to share a few pictures with us ? :D

Edit;
    Here it is on Ebay, the official flip case