s3 mini Launcher

Search This thread

PRRash

Jan 19, 2013
Bangalore
Holo HD Launcher with notifier :) True jelly bean interface, smoother n faster, haven't tried others though ;) :D

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

iKlutz

Feb 9, 2013
London
OnePlus 7T Pro
OPPO Find X3 Pro
I've tried practically every launcher, in the end the smoothest with good features are Holo launcher and smart launcher (both unique), the best looking are next launcher (ram heavy..) and go launcher.

I really liked nova but it is more expensive and pro feature notify is broken and still not fixed :S

Most launchers have nova features now...

Sent from the dark side using my gt-I8190

Reactions: PRRash

Fevves

Dec 1, 2011
Behind your screen...
I've tried practically every launcher, in the end the smoothest with good features are Holo launcher and smart launcher (both unique), the best looking are next launcher (ram heavy..) and go launcher.

I really liked nova but it is more expensive and pro feature notify is broken and still not fixed :S

What do you mean with notify broken? It works as it should be here on Prime... Latest Nova 2.0.1 with Tesla Unread 2.2 shows ok in the menu. XXAMA2 deodex with BLN kernel.

Sent from my SGSII ;)

adamess

Jun 25, 2012
Eger
You should give ssLauncher a go. Takes a fair bit of time to configure, but in the end, you'll get a unique interface. ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190

iKlutz

Feb 9, 2013
London
OnePlus 7T Pro
OPPO Find X3 Pro
What do you mean with notify broken? It works as it should be here on Prime... Latest Nova 2.0.1 with Tesla Unread 2.2 shows ok in the menu. XXAMA2 deodex with BLN kernel.

Sent from my SGSII ;)

Last time i used it im almost certain i had same versions if nova and tesla unread, benzrom v3 xxama2. Install would be fine until reboot then constand tesla unread fc. Looked it up and it was an ongoing bug. What date is tesla unread 2.2 release?

Anyway, holo has practically all features of nova with better menus (especially app drawer tab or folder management), and uses less ram.

Worth a try, nova uses to be my favourite but now holo won my favour.

I am drunk please excuse my lazy grammar.

Reactions: Fevves

Fevves

Dec 1, 2011
Behind your screen...
Last time i used it im almost certain i had same versions if nova and tesla unread, benzrom v3 xxama2. Install would be fine until reboot then constand tesla unread fc. Looked it up and it was an ongoing bug. What date is tesla unread 2.2 release?

Anyway, holo has practically all features of nova with better menus (especially app drawer tab or folder management), and uses less ram.

Dunno about the date of the build, but it's 2.2 version from Play Store downloaded like a week ago, thought I had it as soon as I got the update on my SGSII. I installed it on my wife's phone (SIII Mini), set up and all works as it should (as on my SGSII), no FC, no errors at all. It shows unread notifications on home screen and in menu as it is supposed to.

Maybe it's cause of a really clean installs as this SIII Mini is a brand new phone, few flashes and mods only (essentials).

Cheers,
Fevv.

Fevves

Dec 1, 2011
Behind your screen...
IF talking about launchers looks and themes..

For me it's TSF..:)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda premium

auto rotation? huh... ummm, no go! and then pay up for every single thing around it... no go thank you, thou it's impressive and quite different on first few run(s). Saw it on S III and saw the flaws and stuff. It has great potential and I admit it's a very different approach to do the interface.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I like TouchWiz :D

Nova

Sent from my SGSII ;)

Holo Launcher HD With enox theme V3.1 :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app