Moto X case thinner than Incipio Feather or Casemate Barely There?

Search This thread

ap3604

Feb 20, 2010
If I have a case I'd like it to be the absolute thinnest possible so it doesn't detract from the great feel of the Moto X.

Are there any cases out there thinner than either the Incipio Feather or Casemate Barely There? :confused:

+1 on this. Nice, thin case...not terribly protective. I have the same case but it has "Anker" branding on it. Got it off Amazon and I believe a few different companies sell them.

Agree re protection, but that's what you trade for "ultra thin". It protects the corners and the back. If you drop it from less than a foot the screen will probably be ok from the raised edges as well.

I swap out my thin "sand" case for the Griffin when I go to the gym (where I have a greater chance to drop the X much harder and/or have it go flying off the cardio machine!). The nice thing about both my X cases is that they are very quick to change on the fly.

Reactions: chrisbass

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    +1 on this. Nice, thin case...not terribly protective. I have the same case but it has "Anker" branding on it. Got it off Amazon and I believe a few different companies sell them.

Agree re protection, but that's what you trade for "ultra thin". It protects the corners and the back. If you drop it from less than a foot the screen will probably be ok from the raised edges as well.

I swap out my thin "sand" case for the Griffin when I go to the gym (where I have a greater chance to drop the X much harder and/or have it go flying off the cardio machine!). The nice thing about both my X cases is that they are very quick to change on the fly.