Need answers :D

Search This thread

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013
Hello I just got an atrix 4g bc I heard they were good phones, it is rooted, now, I have the option to upgrade to the Update 4.5.145.
But I've read from a lot of people that this update is bad and this and that,,,

So I need a concrete answer, is it a good option to update?
What I care about is, Do I lose SIM-Unlock? Can I root this version? are there downsides to this version?

I'm using it with Mexican TELCEL, just in case you wanted to know

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
Whatever you heard is wrong. .145 is only a minor update and it has no known downsides. Rooting is slightly more difficult due to /system getting pretty full but still doable. SIM lock has nothing to do with any kind of system update.

Reactions: Axelgux

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013
Whatever you heard is wrong. .145 is only a minor update and it has no known downsides. Rooting is slightly more difficult due to /system getting pretty full but still doable. SIM lock has nothing to do with any kind of system update.

So I can update and still have the Sim unlocked? Ok thanks:)

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013

Okay I tried the update, by any chance do you know why did it failed to update?
The phone rebooted and a message appeared that said failed to update :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.