Where can I find all my settings?

Search This thread

BigAznJimmy

Nov 1, 2013
Hello guys,

You guys know the settings.apk in system. With that you can set ur brightness level, keyboard, gps, wlan and so on.

Do u know where these settings are located? Is it on a file? I mean the settings have to be saved somewhere. It's not like that you have to set it everytime again when you reboot your phone.

And here comes my next question:
How can I make that there are some presets settings in a rom? Like that I want to make a rom with a brightness level of 40% and that there are some preferred settings. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
Hello guys,

You guys know the settings.apk in system. With that you can set ur brightness level, keyboard, gps, wlan and so on.

Do u know where these settings are located? Is it on a file? I mean the settings have to be saved somewhere. It's not like that you have to set it everytime again when you reboot your phone.

And here comes my next question:
How can I make that there are some presets settings in a rom? Like that I want to make a rom with a brightness level of 40% and that there are some preferred settings. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

the settings are not saved in one xml or something like that, i think. there are a lot of files somewhwere in system folder.