We neeed a gummy targa thread

Search This thread

Oggie7797

Jan 10, 2014
Jordan, Arkansas
Oh (/.-)

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

The last time I ran gummy it was a kang of an unofficial port back in ICS lol does it have an ota like pa does? Manual updating can be a pain

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
Oh (/.-)

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

The last time I ran gummy it was a kang of an unofficial port back in ICS lol does it have an ota like pa does? Manual updating can be a pain

Yea it's OTA more like CM built-in than PA. I haven't been using it because of Google voice mail not playing through the dialer but that's the only bug I can think of.

Oggie7797

Jan 10, 2014
Jordan, Arkansas
Yea it's OTA more like CM built-in than PA. I haven't been using it because of Google voice mail not playing through the dialer but that's the only bug I can think of.
Honestly my last phone was the legendary droid x and we only ever got an official cm7.2 but thanks to awesome devs we got an unofficial cm9 and cm11. So I'm unfamiliar with Cyanogenmod's ota system. Since I've had my bionic I ran one build of P.A.C. and then I flashed pa and fell in love. Running 4.5 Alpha 1

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
Honestly my last phone was the legendary droid x and we only ever got an official cm7.2 but thanks to awesome devs we got an unofficial cm9 and cm11. So I'm unfamiliar with Cyanogenmod's ota system. Since I've had my bionic I ran one build of P.A.C. and then I flashed pa and fell in love. Running 4.5 Alpha 1

Yeah I had a DX too and worked on a lot of the kangs. Cm11 and slim are the most stable for me. I like PA but peek is broken which sucks and liquid has tons of features but never runs great for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Oggie7797

Jan 10, 2014
Jordan, Arkansas
Yeah I had a DX too and worked on a lot of the kangs. Cm11 and slim are the most stable for me. I like PA but peek is broken which sucks and liquid has tons of features but never runs great for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Now that you mention it yea I remember your name now. Lol I mainly remember dubbsy's though cuz he was always the OP. And I never ran Slim but if it counts I ran Liquid on my X :p the unofficial port by roeblatt3 and the kang by dubbsy (and others)

Reactions: Eiht

KC69

Jul 25, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to gummy? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

Top Liked Posts