[ROM][24-Oct] Dynamics 2.4 - ROMs and kitchen [WWE/RUS/GER]

Search This thread

Nixeus

Sep 14, 2007
Hii UltraShot,

Do you plans to publish your 2.5 kitchen ?

Thanks a lot :)

Best regards,

Nixeus

Z80-Man

May 29, 2009
Noumea
Links to the kitchen were given on the 1st post, but they are dead.

MegaUpload closure has made a lot of free and benevolent work to disappear, and the process is quite fashionable nowadays.

Pretending to protect author's rights, some people are carrying on eradicating free sharing of individual knowledge. Maybe you'll soon pay a tax to be given the right to breathe...

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
Ultrashot, your rom is amazingly fast, smooth, and will get back to you on the battery life. I had apps that I couldn't use because of the scroll and now all is well with the enabled right sided scroll! Therefore, I no longer need the aeb plus app to get scroll up and down on my volume rocker. Great job. Will report if I run across any issues. So far so good...

Last edited:

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
Battery life is awesome, added Diniks skins without issues. msvc (micrsoft voice command) v.1.6.21725 does not work, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know there was some widcomm issue with the sense 2.5, but was wondering if you were able to tweak it or get it to work like dutty's rom. msvc is a marvelous software that does not need the voice training. otherwise, two thumbs up for this rom!

Last edited:

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
i got it to work finally after lots of investigation, i just needed to turn on the "announce incoming call" under options after you click on the "phone" in msvc. here is the thread where i got it to work.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=696859
Secondary, under notifications, make sure to click "Announce notifications using Bluetooth hands free if available"
Third, make sure long button is set to voice command.
I feel stupid how easy it was once i got the right setting and reflashed and viola! i used this microsoft version to make it work. v1.6.21725

Attachments

• Microsoft.Voice.Command.v1.6.21725.cab
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

kanishkapd

Jun 20, 2010
colombo
links not working

hi ultrashot
the download link is not working. could you pls upload again?
(or anybody else who has a link)

thanks

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
Dynamics GTX 2.4 WWE rebuilt by schumifier1 on first post worked yesterday when I downloaded it. Try the schumifier1 link.

Reactions: kanishkapd

kanishkapd

Jun 20, 2010
colombo
thanks.
will try it. problem is gtx isnt my favourite. :)

ok..i ve flshed...and its a wonderful rom.:)..fastest i have used.
(was thinking gtx referred to the gtx white theme :p)

i miss a few things like cht, core player, bsb tweaks...can download and install anyway. i like some of the new features added.
hope there was xda uc cooked in.

overall its a wonderful rom.
hope chef would come up with an update. :D
so disappointing to see so many developers just abandoned wm and there's hardly anybody to answer a post even.

thanks ultrashot. great work.

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
I thought the same when I saw GTX, but it's an awesome rom and build, completely agree. This rom is no joke. Everybody should give it a try and I thank ultrashot. I've been looking for a sweet HD2 wm rom for months. Thanks a lot again. Let me know if the 2.15 radio is the best, since I've had the best success with 2.14 radio but haven't tried the 2.15 radio for this rom yet. I live in Phoenix, AZ where the 2.14 radio is great on battery and gets great reception. My battery life gets about 2-3days with mild-moderate use, lots of phone calls and little data, internet, or text usage. Have you tried the start menu layout, the 4 column simple grid is nice. Dutty's rom had excellent battery life also.
Oh yeah, the microsoft voice command v1.6.21725 has such a low volume for incoming calls that's it's useless, v1.6.20771 is much better. Don't worry about the error message, just reset once you're done with the cab installation. Also, do this registry tweak to make the perfect incoming sound level.

Registry: HKCU\Control Panel\SoundCategories\InCall
Key: InitVol
Default: 2
New Value: 10

Attachments

• MSVC1.6.20771.CAB
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

kanishkapd

Jun 20, 2010
colombo
I thought the same when I saw GTX, but it's an awesome rom and build, completely agree. This rom is no joke. Everybody should give it a try and I thank ultrashot. I've been looking for a sweet HD2 wm rom for months. Thanks a lot again. Let me know if the 2.15 radio is the best, since I've had the best success with 2.14 radio but haven't tried the 2.15 radio for this rom yet. I live in Phoenix, AZ where the 2.14 radio is great on battery and gets great reception. My battery life gets about 2-3days with mild-moderate use, lots of phone calls and little data, internet, or text usage. Have you tried the start menu layout, the 4 column simple grid is nice. Dutty's rom had excellent battery life also.
Oh yeah, the microsoft voice command v1.6.21725 has such a low volume for incoming calls that's it's useless, v1.6.20771 is much better. Don't worry about the error message, just reset once you're done with the cab installation. Also, do this registry tweak to make the perfect incoming sound level.

Registry: HKCU\Control Panel\SoundCategories\InCall
Key: InitVol
Default: 2
New Value: 10

hi
thanks for your input. you are correct this rom needs much more attention than this. it has to be the best wm hd2 rom around. i have used many roms. but this rom is the most impressive. certainly it is the fastest. guess people are moving away from wm and nobody is interested to try out much. :(
i used the start menu layout as soon as i flashed. and it s a real nice feature. 3 row hexagonal is my favourite. :)
please advise me on these queries if possible.

1. how can i edit the registry? is there a built in regedit? i couldnt find. (maybe i missed)
2. how do i activate the landscape?
3. how do i use the power key feature? what does it do?
4. what are the functions of "remap shortcuts" and "move shortcuts" features?

thanks.

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
you can use one of the free registry editors (total commander or registry editor), just search for it, or use this mobile registry editor and run it from your pc.
you can then use the registry editor to edit the file for landscape like so (write down before you change the registry in case you need to go back):
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"EnableLandscape"="true"
"EnableFullScreen"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\Rotation]
"LandscapeMode"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor]
"AutoRotation"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList]
"SENSE"="Manila"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName]
"SENSE"="\Windows\manila.exe"

This is where I got the registry from, but I just left the last line out since that doesn't apply to this rom
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=712471&page=2

(ps if the line is not there then right click and add it in, if it is a word then use string value and if it's a number then use binary or integer value depending on what editor you choose, I use the mobile registry editor myself) It's that simple.
I'm not sure what power key you're referring to and I didn't use the shortcut keys for preinstallation so not sure. Hope that helps a little, of course, ultrashot may give more light on all this for you. Enjoy my friend.

Attachments

• mobileregistryeditor.zip
    75.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

kanishkapd

Jun 20, 2010
colombo
you can use one of the free registry editors (total commander or registry editor), just search for it, or use this mobile registry editor and run it from your pc.
you can then use the registry editor to edit the file for landscape like so (write down before you change the registry in case you need to go back):
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"EnableLandscape"="true"
"EnableFullScreen"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\Rotation]
"LandscapeMode"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor]
"AutoRotation"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList]
"SENSE"="Manila"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName]
"SENSE"="\Windows\manila.exe"

This is where I got the registry from, but I just left the last line out since that doesn't apply to this rom
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=712471&page=2

(ps if the line is not there then right click and add it in, if it is a word then use string value and if it's a number then use binary or integer value depending on what editor you choose, I use the mobile registry editor myself) It's that simple.
I'm not sure what power key you're referring to and I didn't use the shortcut keys for preinstallation so not sure. Hope that helps a little, of course, ultrashot may give more light on all this for you. Enjoy my friend.

ok thanks very much. i will try that.
power key and shortcut options are at " settings>system>additional options>more". try that when you have free time. u might be able to figure that out. hope the chef would have some free time to give more advice. :)

kanishkapd

Jun 20, 2010
colombo
how to change to landscape

anyone wondering how to change to landscape?

long press the end button. in the shut down menu, just scroll up and down and see what happens :D

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
ok, I see. Move shortcuts and Remap shortcuts are a menu sorter program. I think the move shortcuts are checked and automatically sorted for us. For instance, all my recent apps are placed in applications automatically. I think if you don't check that, then you can rearrange as you please. I think ultrashot's perfectly organized the start menu too. Ultrashot had just mentioned menu sorter in his document. Did you read that already? He didn't specify the specifics though. Also, don't forget about holding down the icon/folder and rearranging them if you wanna move, for instance the wifi, bluetooth, comm manager, task manager to the top of your applications menu. I installed quite a few apps and then they were automatically rearranged in alphabetical order, so I had to hold and drag these icons to the top.
The power key is the preinstalled app to hold the long end key button and designed to change to another app if you pleased. I think ultrashot has made wonderful tweaks to this app that makes the device very friendly to use while taking out all the extra apps that take up space and memory.
Can this rom get any better than it has without eating up battery life? I wonder if ultrashot has any plans on a next version that might include 4 columns instead of 3, voice commander without the cyberon voice commander, and possibly an app to run both win 6.5 and win 7/7.5 would be the ultimate....I guess that would be perfect timing since win 8 would be reverse compatible with previous versions. any thoughts ultrashot?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dynamics 2.4 for HTC HD2 + kitchen

Caution!!!
    Author isn't responsible for any damage to device!!! You do everything on your own risk!

ROM is TMOUS compatible

Changes in 2.4:
    v2.4
    - Reverted back to Manila Core 2021.
    - Fixed application startup issues
    - Taskbar coloring modification
    - New menu sorter, updated additional tweaks application
    - Configurable WiFi in standby
    - Start Menu layout selection
    - New colors of Dynamics theme
    - Further images optimization
    - Audio Booster now restores settings after soft-reset. Also it works in airplane mode
    - Android Launcher now searches for Haret.exe deeply
    - An internal possibility to rebuild manila tab index file
    - Extra cabs for Manila Document Browser and Footprints
    - Newer bold font fix
    HD2-specific:
    - XPH compression backported from Windows Phone 7 – faster, more effective.
    - Possibility to enable/disable finger-friendly scrollbar
    - HTC Messaging client added.
    - Updated virtual memory management – more HD2 features kept in mind
    - End Key application path customization
    - Bluetooth switch tuned for better work
    - FormatSD added
    - Ultra3D v2 – graphics improvement driver

Key features:
    • Many OS, Sense versions available. Only the most stable (& genuine, no fakes) ones were chosen.
    • Phone calls recording support.
    • TrackID.
    • uTask v1.5.
    • Disabled vertical sync in HTC applications.
    • Organized start menu.
    • Fixed display driver.
    • Turbo3D and Ultra3D drivers - improved graphics performance. Ultra3D is my own driver that improves framerate (mostly in OpenGL ES applications).
    • The best virtual memory layout based on my research.
    • Some drivers are patched to improve general performance and add some more features.
    • Unique ShutdownMenu, Flashlight, Timer, Stopwatch, BT/WiFi switches, Android Launcher and much more. Huge amount of self-written services that improve performance and fix HTC bugs (e.g. Sip Button bug in 6.5.3).

Possible variations (manual compiling using OSBuilder):
    • WM: 6.5, 6.5.3
    • Manila: without Sense, TF3D 2.1, Sense 2.1, Sense 2.5
    • Lang: RUS/WWE/GER.
    Hard-SPL 2.08 is required. Recommended radio is 2.15.50.14.

You can download ROM using links from readme.

Thanks to HD2Owner for help with german translation.

Attention! By default ROM has Wifi in standby enabled. If you want to make rom much less battery hungry, disable it via "Settings->System->Additional options->Menu"
    If you have problems with downloading, try another good ftp client/file downloader.

SMS Client bugfix for WWE 2.4.x:
    Download

Extra packages

German localization fix attached (Bluetooth issue)

Since main ftp is down, kitchen is here: https://rapidshare.com/files/863210236/Dynamics_2.4_osb.rar
    Thanks, poyensa!

Dynamics GTX 2.4 WWE rebuilt by schumifier1 - thanks!
    Dynamics GT 2.4 WWE mirror by poyensa - thanks!
    Kitchen is ready. Use the same links to download it.

Summary:
    • Two the most stable OS releases: WM6.5 21913 and 6.5.3 21690 with all fixes for compatibility.
    • Two devices: Kovsky (SE X1) and Leo (HD2).
    • Three manila versions: TF3D 2.1, Manila 2.1, Manila 2.5 - select any or none of them.
    • Customized & unique driver set.
    • The best virtual memory layout (for both devices!).
    • All existing performance tweaks incorporated. Better to say - all my latest tweaks and advices were tested in this kitchen first
    Don't forget to check terms of use in readme.
    just guessing, but for example, contents of "z_UltraShot_Packages" can be a bit of a mystery when looking at your kitchen for the first time. ^^
    ok, step by step, skipping obvious packages :)
    z_UltraShot_Packages (common):
    • AlphaUC - auto configuration tool.
    • CameraLauncher - on x1 does camera remapping functions (htc/se) and fixes camera button issue in camera. On HD2 does almost nothing - just runs camera.
    • SipHook - changes sip button behaviour, handles htc menu opening. That's funny, but I use it even on Leo, because stock touchdriver behaviour is awful (shame on you, htc)
    • TaskbarService - taskbar coloring. New.
    • TweakTool - in-built tweaker.
    • VibrationSrv - replaces silent mode with vibration mode.
    z_UltraShot_Packages (only for Kovsky):
    • cpudev - overclock app. Works similar to WiMoSpeed.
    • leddev - fancy leds on start.
    • LockSrv - anti-sod app, mostly deprecated (but left for more stability)
    • OverclockManager - config for cpudev
    • regdel - removes selected keys from registry. It is runned from AlphaUC if it exists.
    • SlidingSoundSrv - service that adds support of sounds when you slide-in/out your qwerty keyboard.
    • SnoozeSrv - alarm stability enhancer.
    • xwinkey - "win" key instead of x-panel button.

zzzz_Drivers (common):
    • CritSectOptimize - recompiled version of mamaich's critical section optimizer. Cool thing.
    • Scrolling Mod - obvious.
    zzzz_Drivers (only for Kovsky):
    • DelayLauncher - slowdowns gwes launch just a bit. Useful for some devices.
    • Drivers_X1_Video - standard x1 drivers but with 5 second freeze patch :)
    • NightMode - brightness reducer
    • zzz_kinger_audio_patch - kinger audio quality patch
    • zzz_wavedev - 2-way in call recording patch.
    zzzz_Drivers (only for Leo):
    • Turbo3D - clear.
    • Ultra3D - gles performance enhancer. Deprecated because some lcd panels may suffer of it. Not mine, though.

other interesting packages:
    • ImeIndicationService - shows qwerty keyboard mode in 6.5.3
    • DelWMPTempFolder_1_10_0_0 - enhanced version of HTC's DelWmpTempFolder. Deletes youtube image cache which can take a lot in \Windows\ folder.

Please, note that I list new and deprecated packages simultaneously. Some packages were moved in 2.4 as well.
    Do you like this crazy mod? :D
    possible changelog for 2.4:
    • XPH compression ported from Windows Phone 7
    • Opera & HTC software updated.
    • End Key settings
    • Menu sorter rewritten, lots of new features.
    • "Squared grid" start menu available via special app.
    • HTC Messaging, Footprints, FormatSD, DocumentBrowser added.
    • New theme colors.
    • Further htc images optimization.
    • AudioBooster settings get restored after soft-reset
    • Taskbar modification - colored notification of some events (calls)
    Perhaps there will be one more cool app, but not sure if i want to finish it.