[RECOVERY]CWM 6 For Desire V

Search This thread

Abdullah1997

Nov 11, 2011
CWM 6 For Desire V
* The Recovery throughly tested,unofficial recovery, based on the the CWM 6.0.12 Source
* Please be sure the battery is more than 60% and to ensure that the computer will not lose power in the process of installation
* Installation risks, Installtion tutorial, please read carefully and bear the risk of installation,
* I hereby declare that the use of the recovery does not provide any guarantee held liable for any user to ensure the applicability of the recovery does not guarantee trouble-free production; nor for any user to use this recovery encountered any theoretical or actual loss howsoever responsibility;
* Installing this recovery will void the warranty, bricking, etc.
* If you use the recovery means that this agreement has been accepted by default.
Acknowledgements
---------
* To thank CM team and unpaid contributions to the code on github;
Features
A the CWM 6.0.12 source code-based
1. perfect support ADB command;
2. Backup and recovery system;
3. fix permissioons
4. support SD card install
5.supports mount udsik mode
6.support the backup of a variety of formats;
7. supports offline charging
8, New reboot options (reboot the system, reboot recovery, reboot to bootloader mode)
9:eek:ption to delete backups from recovery

INSTALLATION
Unlock your devices bootloader
•First you have to register at htcdev.com
• Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following the instructions at http://htcdev.com/bootloader/
• Pick your device "All Other Supported Models"

Flashing Recovery
•download the zip file and extract (you will get recovery.img file)
•Download and install the Android Standard Developer Kit, I placed the folder at C://
•I think fastboot.exe have to be downloaded seperately because it is not available in the latest android SDK Link
• Place the recovery.img where the fastboot.exe is locate (bundled with the SDK)
• Now open command prompt and navigate to your Android SDK folder by pressing cd
• Now type:
• fastboot flash recovery cwm6recovery.img

Code:
Instructions
• Extract the Recovery image from the zip file using 7-Zip, WinRAR, or other similar archive extraction programs.
• Rename the Recovery image file “recovery.img” (without the quotes) to make it easier to type during the flashing process through fastboot.
• Copy the Recovery image file to the folder on your computer where fastboot.exe is located.
• Make sure that the Fast Boot option on your HTC Desire has been disabled. You can do this through Settings > Power > Fast Boot, and make sure it is unchecked.
• Turn off the phone.
• Reboot into Fastboot mode. You can do this by holding down the Volume Down key while pressing the Power button.
• Once you are in Fastboot mode, connect your HTC Desire to your computer via the USB Cable.
• On your computer, go to the older where fastboot.exe is located. While holding down the Shift key, right click in the folder and select “Open Command Window Here”.
• This should open up a command window or DOS prompt.
• Type the following command in the DOS window:
• fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
• Press Enter. This will initiate the flashing of the new recovery to your device.
• Once the flashing is complete, select Bootloader in the main hboot menu.
• Select Recovery.
Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?e5bq322nlby8u6x

Attachments

• 1209102225b603c5ca4ecb241f_jpg_thumb.jpg
    1209102225b603c5ca4ecb241f_jpg_thumb.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,336
G

GuestK00409

Great work. One step further in development. hope to see Cyanogenmod soon on our device. :)

Abdullah1997

Nov 11, 2011
ya ....want to see any custom rom for ur fones...lyk cynogen 7 or 9 or sense 4.1 waiting fr them to be released...~.^

You guys should not hope to cm7 cm9 or 10 might be possible and are under development most probably we might have to lose the dual sim capability of our phone if install cyanogenmod.I hav currently stopped working not 2 rooms because of my exams I will start the development again after 21Dec so you guys got to wait.as we have not currently obtained s-off it is the 1st thing we have to get.I recently read somewhere that desire v will be getting official jellybean from htc can anyone pls confirm the news and get me any leaked update to get the required files for cm10

Abdullah1997

Nov 11, 2011
English

i know tht every one wants an english version and i to am willing to provide it but i am currently working on cm9

Reactions: AKA_noodle

ro1407

Jan 9, 2012
CWM 6 For Desire V
* The Recovery throughly tested,unofficial recovery, based on the the CWM 6.0.12 Source
* Please be sure the battery is more than 60% and to ensure that the computer will not lose power in the process of installation
* Installation risks, Installtion tutorial, please read carefully and bear the risk of installation,
* I hereby declare that the use of the recovery does not provide any guarantee held liable for any user to ensure the applicability of the recovery does not guarantee trouble-free production; nor for any user to use this recovery encountered any theoretical or actual loss howsoever responsibility;
* If you use the recovery means that this agreement has been accepted by default.
Acknowledgements
---------
Features
3. fix permissioons
8, New reboot options (reboot the system, reboot recovery, reboot to bootloader mode)

INSTALLATION
• Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following the instructions at http://htcdev.com/bootloader/

Flashing Recovery
•Download and install the Android Standard Developer Kit, I placed the folder at C://
•I think fastboot.exe have to be downloaded seperately because it is not available in the latest android SDK Link
• Place the recovery.img where the fastboot.exe is locate (bundled with the SDK)
• Now open command prompt and navigate to your Android SDK folder by pressing cd
• Now type:

Code:
Instructions
• Extract the Recovery image from the zip file using 7-Zip, WinRAR, or other similar archive extraction programs.
• Rename the Recovery image file “recovery.img” (without the quotes) to make it easier to type during the flashing process through fastboot.
• Copy the Recovery image file to the folder on your computer where fastboot.exe is located.
• Make sure that the Fast Boot option on your HTC Desire has been disabled. You can do this through Settings > Power > Fast Boot, and make sure it is unchecked.
• Turn off the phone.
• Reboot into Fastboot mode. You can do this by holding down the Volume Down key while pressing the Power button.
• Once you are in Fastboot mode, connect your HTC Desire to your computer via the USB Cable.
• On your computer, go to the older where fastboot.exe is located. While holding down the Shift key, right click in the folder and select “Open Command Window Here”.
• Press Enter. This will initiate the flashing of the new recovery to your device.
• Select Recovery.
Download

My Phone is not Booting. When i connect it to PC then it says that a new hardware is found which is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (Com3). Is it possible to update thru Com Port as i think bootloader of my device is damaged.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CWM 6.0.2.7 for Desire V

English ver. Touch CWM 6.0.2.7 for Desire V
    flash View attachment recovery.img via fastboot flash recovery recovery.img command
    CWM 6 For Desire V
    Acknowledgements
    ---------
    Features
    3. fix permissioons

INSTALLATION

Flashing Recovery
    • Now type:

Code:
    Instructions
    • Turn off the phone.
    • Select Recovery.
    Download
    English

i know tht every one wants an english version and i to am willing to provide it but i am currently working on cm9
    AW: [RECOVERY]CWM 6 For Desire V

Thanx for updated language

Sent from my HTC Desire V using xda premium