[Q] S4 with stock firmware UCAMDL

Search This thread

ramw24

Dec 10, 2012
I have a Galaxy S4 in flawless condition with the original firmware UCAMDL. Its rooted and has nottachXposed installed and working. I haven't been in the modding scene in a while since I first got my S4 and I'm looking to get the Galaxy S5 and I'm not sure what I should do with this phone, any ideas?

Duffmantp

Jun 26, 2011
I would sell it and use the proceeds for the s5. Now you never upgraded past MDL, correct? If so it means your device has more options becuase the buyer can loki, and use more roms than those who upgraded and have to run Safestrap roms.

That could get you a few extra bucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

ramw24

Dec 10, 2012
I would sell it and use the proceeds for the s5. Now you never upgraded past MDL, correct? If so it means your device has more options becuase the buyer can loki, and use more roms than those who upgraded and have to run Safestrap roms.

That could get you a few extra bucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Yea I never upgraded past MDL, I was thinking of selling it also just need to find a buyer who can put the device to good use . I don't think I can be specific on swappa about all this, I actually want to find a buyer who knows what their talking about.

Beezer248

Oct 19, 2013
Yea I never upgraded past MDL, I was thinking of selling it also just need to find a buyer who can put the device to good use . I don't think I can be specific on swappa about all this, I actually want to find a buyer who knows what their talking about.

Advertising it on eBay as having MDL will get it sold. There are quite a few posts on here of people wanting an MDL model. :good: