[Q]Private mode not working.

Search This thread

fsupartyboy850

Apr 11, 2014
Crestview
Just noticed that Private mode won't work. When I scan my fingerprint to enable it it says "Failed to enable Private mode. Please try again." Anyone else have this problem or know a solution? Much appreciated.

Sent from my Rooted AT&T Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro.

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011
Well, it's fixable, but how depends on what you did. What did you do? Did you use xposed? Did you try the download booster fix? You have tell us more here than just "oh my Private mode won't work", and "same here".

I will assume you both used Xposed, since the only information is "oh my Private mode won't work". In which case you can just uninstall the framework, and that will fix private mode. If you tried the download booster, or something else, then you may have to flash the AP_G900A file from my tutorial in the general section, which will break your root until reroot and any changes you made to the system.

Reactions: galaxy s4 nutjob

fsupartyboy850

Apr 11, 2014
Crestview
Rooted with xposed, few modules, few notification bar tile tweaks with sqlite, change the true to false to have UPS mode work, backed up and uninstalled and froze most bloat with tibu.

galaxy s4 nutjob

Mar 7, 2014
Niagara Falls
Well, it's fixable, but how depends on what you did. What did you do? Did you use xposed? Did you try the download booster fix? You have tell us more here than just "oh my Private mode won't work", and "same here".

I will assume you both used Xposed, since the only information is "oh my Private mode won't work". In which case you can just uninstall the framework, and that will fix private mode. If you tried the download booster, or something else, then you may have to flash the AP_G900A file from my tutorial in the general section, which will break your root until reroot and any changes you made to the system.
What is the file named? Is this something we can root cloak I have exposed with busybox and Wanam

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011

galaxy s4 nutjob

Mar 7, 2014
Niagara Falls

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011
Mine was already set to false to fix s health if I unis tall xposed will i lose all the mods as well?
Your mods should still be there, but just not working until you reinstall xposed. I'm not going to say that all of them will be, however. Right now I'm just uninstalling, then reinstalling xposed framework from the xposed installer, depending on whether I need the mods or private mode at that moment, until there is a working fix.

Other than that, you have to decide whether you want mods, or private mode. That's the disadvantage right now.

Reactions: galaxy s4 nutjob

galaxy s4 nutjob

Mar 7, 2014
Niagara Falls
Your mods should still be there, but just not working until you reinstall xposed. I'm not going to say that all of them will be, however. Right now I'm just uninstalling, then reinstalling xposed framework from the xposed installer, depending on whether I need the mods or private mode at that moment, until there is a working fix.

Other than that, you have to decide whether you want mods, or private mode. That's the disadvantage right now.
Ok cool thanks for the info

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mine was already set to false to fix s health if I unis tall xposed will i lose all the mods as well?

Right now I'm just uninstalling, then reinstalling xposed framework from the xposed installer, depending on whether I need the mods or private mode

Just tried this method and no luck. Still get the same error message.