[AUDIO] Most of Android ringtones, notification & ui sounds and alarms UPDATED 8/2012

How usually do you change your ringtone or notification sounds?

• Total voters
Search This thread

ZooBaAr

Apr 30, 2011
Venus
Essential Phone
Google Pixel 7
Sweet, got it. Gack, i need a few more posts to add a link DOH! I spend more time lurking trying to figure out how to do all this so I'm not much help with advice for others *heavysigh*
Anyone gets stuck if the other links peter out, PM me and i can send a link.
Better idea? let me know
Thanks Kantii
s

Reactions: kanttii

kanttii

Jul 6, 2010
Helsinki
blissroms.com
dropbox link is down as well...anyone else have a mirror?
Yeah :/ my public links are down because of too much traffic but they will be back online in a few days :D

If someone could upload the package somewhere else too, it'd be great! I'll try to post a few mirrors today . I will upload it on my server too, so donations would be helpful even though I don't like to even mention them since we are an open community.. But I lost my job and the server isn't too cheap :(

Thanks for feedback guys!

Kadajo

Aug 16, 2011
Thx for that great sounds pack.
It's very hard to find that kind of sounds pack on the net.

Keep it update m8

Last edited:

JScott65

Oct 16, 2010
Thank YOU!

Very Very Cool, I've been looking for this all over the net, and finally was linked back to good ol XDA..... Thank YOU!

dunaengus

Jun 12, 2012
thanks

Thank you for posting these files.
I lost my favorite stock ringtone with the Gingerbread update and, happily it is in your collection.

zoofoo

May 15, 2012
Seattle
the crocko link dl gave me an empty file an now it wantr me to wait an hour..does someone have an alternate link.,.dropbox..google drive..something? thx in advance

crocko failed for me too after if finally timed out..and the download was going to take 1 1/2 hours. Check out my post right above yours and click on the arrow next to kanttii name. That will take you to his original post which has a dropbox link.

kanttii

Jul 6, 2010
Helsinki
blissroms.com
Can someone just post the "Alarm_Mix" sound? I just need that one since I apparently lost it after downloading this file (which took two hours, oddly enough), and another attempt to download it apparenly messed up because the file is unplayable and my phone keeps reverting to my "JENOVA AC version" ringtone.

The new package with correct and uncorrupted audio files is here: http://q.gs/1dlr9

It was because my hard drive failed and the restore I did lost some data. I found a backup and they're now correct, at least I hope so :)

Here is Alarm_Mix.mp3 as a zip!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [AUDIO] Most of Android ringtones, notification & ui sounds and alarms UPDATED 8/2012

REPOST

I've been collecting the audio files from different phones, ROMs (official & unofficial) and manufacturers for a few months. Now I think I have them all - but if you find more, please notify so I could add them to this package.

Instructions on how to install & use:
    1. Download & unarchive to your SDCARD's root folder (with newest 7-Zip)
    2. Make sure the folder path is /sdcard/media
    3. Now you should be able to use them with for example ringtone picker!
    4. Click thanks if you like this pack! :) Thanks for downloading!

DOWNLOAD: Mediafire: bit.ly/androidtones -- Dropbox (might not work): https://goo.gl/ynSYLH
    Download here if you want to support me (mediafire link)!

Update 13.11.2015: Repacked to a normal ZIP and uploaded to Mediafire. No new audio files (yet!).
    Update 11.8.2012: Added audio files from Boot to Gecko project. Also there WAS A BIG PROBLEM WITH SOME AUDIO FILES - they were corrypted because of my hard drive failure, but I found a backup and now they're working again. Please download again and delete the old files :)
    Update 30.1.2012: Added new audio files from many new ROMs for different devices: Runnymede, NotionInk Adam, Dell Streak 7, CM9, ICS MIUI, LG Optimus Black, Original Galaxy Tab, ICS Sense 3.6, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Acer Iconia Smart, Kindle Fire, Transformer Prime, Motorola Defy and some others I don't remember. Thanks to the uploaders of the ROMs and system dumps!
    Update 4.4.2011: Added new audio files, big thanks to goo.gl/dB9a0 lufc and everyone who uploaded system dumps here!
    Update 5.2.2011: Added new audio files, big thanks to bypass23 and cvitur1 for the system dump of Optimus 2X!
    Update 26.1.2011: For those who have incompatible unarchivers for LZMA2, download the package as ZIP HERE!
    Update 2.1.2011: Added new audio files, big thanks to benjymous!
    Update 12.1.2010: Added new audio files, big thanks to lufc and j101399j!

Details:
    - 1518 files total, both mp3 and ogg
    - 153 alarm sounds
    - 1 alert sound
    - 1 boot sound
    - 25 camera sounds
    - 381 notification sounds
    - 826 ringtones
    - 112 ui sounds
    - 6 LG Electronics base sounds (?)
    - Optimus 2X power toggle sound
    - 5 indicator sounds (Verizon Extended Roaming Indicator)
    - 1 midi (DLS)
    - 5 testmode sounds
    - Files taken from device ROM's of nearly all manufacturers and the package also has CM and MIUI specific sounds

I usually change my notification sounds & ringtones weekly, so this collection is handy.

Have fun!
    here is another mirror (latest as of aug 28, 2012):
    http://truelinux.net/sch-i535/media.zip

should be pretty fast too, and not burn up kanttii's dropbox bandwidth :)

thanks for this kanttii!

kanttii, feel free to pm me if you need hosting, i'm sure i can hook you up somewhere
    Had to create a mega account to upload the file. It's from 06/09/2011 when I first downloaded the file.

https://mega.co.nz/#!hIk3lDSJ!ayKB1TjgCTw5u4oiyEtHtTw3TH5YmhdDPZlQ2oIbz4k
    Thnx for all the work. Croko keeps timing out on me. If you need these hosted I would be happy to oblige , if that is allowed. no charge no worry. As long as i can get a copy of them ;-)
    Sure! It's free to share and modify etc. since I only collected what others have made :)

Get it from my Dropbox (it will be there in 42 minutes, uploading now) :D
    invisiblek:

Thank you very much!

I have re-uploaded the downloaded file to MEGA below for sharing:

_https://mega.co.nz/#!z1IBnCbC!Y5vWpUOciW89q_lv1QrbEm6b3zIHxXldPV1dRc086hw_