Lockclock.apk widget change colors??

Search This thread

harosxcomp170

Jan 28, 2012
Can anyone throw me a link to a Chronus cLock widget that you can change the color too? The widget in Baked Blackbean 7 has the lockclock.apk I'm trying to find, but I can't get it to work with a CM10.1 base ROM it only works on AOKP? I tried switching some files around in the zip to try and make it work but I really don't have the experience to make it work. The ROM I'm trying to make it work for is the new Liquid/Illusion release. Any help or suggestions is appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using Tapatalk 2

ajrty33

Jul 31, 2010
Can anyone throw me a link to a Chronus cLock widget that you can change the color too? The widget in Baked Blackbean 7 has the lockclock.apk I'm trying to find, but I can't get it to work with a CM10.1 base ROM it only works on AOKP? I tried switching some files around in the zip to try and make it work but I really don't have the experience to make it work. The ROM I'm trying to make it work for is the new Liquid/Illusion release. Any help or suggestions is appreciated! Thanks!

In cm10.1
System > clock widget > weather panel > alternate icons

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361040698638.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361040698638.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 343

harosxcomp170

Jan 28, 2012
In cm10.1
System > clock widget > weather panel > alternate icons

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the reply but you don't understand what I'm saying! I know how to access the app once it's installed! I'm trying to figure out why it wont install on CM based ROMs like Liquid RC1 or PACman ROMs?? Once i install it and go to System>Interface>Clock Widget once i click on clock widget it force closes? But it works fine on AOKP ROMs like Baked BlackBean 7. I probably have to switch some files around in the .zip but i can't figure it out??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I uploaded the lockclock.apk to my dropbox that allows you change the colors of the widget. If anyone wants to give it a go, here ya go!

http://db.tt/kYnj2qWa