[Q] moving data to sd

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5617821

how can i move the apps data to sd card ????

i have searched but found nothing useful

please help me
tnx:)

The only prerequisite is to have a rom with init.d support (all custom roms have it but not the stock roms) and then an SD Card with ext partition.You can make use of the CronMod script to move the data to the ext partition of the SD Card. Make sure to create an ext partition on the SD Card. Download the script from below link and place it in the SD Card. Now boot in to CWM and do Mounts & Storage> Mount /system, then choose "Install zip from SD Card" & choose the required script from SD Card and finally do Mounts & Storage> Format /sd-ext. Reboot and go to Settings> Storage to see you newly increased internal memory.

Cronmod Unofficial / Data2sdext

Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: AHMAD JB

AHMAD JB

Nov 22, 2012
TEHRAN
The only prerequisite is to have a rom with init.d support (all custom roms have it but not the stock roms) and then an SD Card with ext partition.You can make use of the CronMod script to move the data to the ext partition of the SD Card. Make sure to create an ext partition on the SD Card. Download the script from below link and place it in the SD Card. Now boot in to CWM and do Mounts & Storage> Mount /system, then choose "Install zip from SD Card" & choose the required script from SD Card and finally do Mounts & Storage> Format /sd-ext. Reboot and go to Settings> Storage to see you newly increased internal memory.

which version do i have to use ??
how can i apply data 2 sd ??? does it move the data automaticly ?

D

Deleted member 5617821

which version do i have to use ??
how can i apply data 2 sd ??? does it move the data automaticly ?

Follow the link and download the "CronMod Unofficial-By Styrke" from attached files. It's actually a script that you can flash from CWM. Once you flash this script, it moves everything in your internal memory to ext partition of the SD Card automatically. Make sure to follow the instructions from my previous post. Hope I Helped :)

AHMAD JB

Nov 22, 2012
TEHRAN
Follow the link and download the "CronMod Unofficial-By Styrke" from attached files. It's actually a script that you can flash from CWM. Once you flash this script, it moves everything in your internal memory to ext partition of the SD Card automatically. Make sure to follow the instructions from my previous post. Hope I Helped :)

tnx for your help buddy
i tried that but nothing happened that i was expected !!

anyway i`m going to use the link2sd method and see how it goes with that..

D

Deleted member 5617821

tnx for your help buddy
i tried that but nothing happened that i was expected !!

anyway i`m going to use the link2sd method and see how it goes with that..

What rom are you using now? Can you check if there is a file named 40int2ext inside /etc/init.d using a root file manager? If there is no such file, then the installation was a failure. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

AHMAD JB

Nov 22, 2012
TEHRAN
What rom are you using now? Can you check if there is a file named 40int2ext inside /etc/init.d using a root file manager? If there is no such file, then the installation was a failure. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

it was sucssesful but i couldn`t move the app data to sd card !! tried this so many times but there was no hope even with link2sd .checked that option and did everything that had been told me but it didnt work

D

Deleted member 5617821

it was sucssesful but i couldn`t move the app data to sd card !! tried this so many times but there was no hope even with link2sd .checked that option and did everything that had been told me but it didnt work

While using CronMod script, you don't have to move app to ext partition of the SD Card as the script will automatically do so.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821
    how can i move the apps data to sd card ????

i have searched but found nothing useful

please help me
    tnx:)