[THEME] HTC Wallpapers STOCK ONLY

Search This thread

ratchetandclankf

Jun 19, 2011
Not Telling U!
sites.google.com
This is a simple HTC theme for STOCK ONLY. It changes a few icons (usb notifications, loading indicator, battery status), as well as a new lockscreen slider and wallpaper set.
How to install:
1. Download attached file. Copy to KF.
2. Use a file explorer (with root access, preferably Root Explorer) to navigate to /system/framework/
3. Mount /system as writable.
4. Paste the file in /system/framework
Your KF should restart. If not, manually do it.
Screenshot:
1fifwy.png

(Sorry about the orientation)

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    8 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Reactions: mughalgxt

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
Quite subtle but welcome changes, was expecting to get rid of the wooden shelves background for something more colorful. Though the wallpaper pack is great but could be assigned with an app on appstore doesn't change much. Replacing framework deleted my accounts and had to re-register emails,kindle,android store. Try to get orange gradient effect for loading bar in android market, the rotating gear is good.

Last edited:

ratchetandclankf

Jun 19, 2011
Not Telling U!
sites.google.com
Quite subtle but welcome changes, was expecting to get rid of the wooden shelves background for something more colorful. Though the wallpaper pack is great but could be assigned with an app on appstore doesn't change much. Replacing framework deleted my accounts and had to re-register emails,kindle,android store. Try to get orange gradient effect for loading bar in android market, the rotating gear is good.
Sorry about the registration thing. Didn't do it for me. Otherwise, I actually used the original images from my EVO that were accessible. The gear came from the internet. I would use higher resolution images but can't find them. For the shelves, we would need to extract the Launcher.apk, which I am planning on doing work with later. Same goes for systemui.apk. I would rather not pay $99 to put an app in the store when I could do it here for less and more easily.

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
I meant when installing and downloading an app from appstore the loading bar is blue in your theme I believe the orange goes more naturally with kindle fire rather than blue oscilloscope which you have included. Oh my! the battery Mod is fantastic try incorporating an orange circle one I tried finding but couldn't its visible in homescreen thread early posts.

Last edited:

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
You were supposed to change permissions before moving framework-res apk into system/framework. The probable way is copying the framework file from this thread into system folder change permissions and than move and replace into system/framework/

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
Changing permissions before moving the modded framework-res.apk is must.Seems like you missed it now
If you have a backup than restore it from twrp recovery or
Mount your system from twrp menu and push original framework-res.apk extracted from any stock Rom and Change permissions OR
Change permissions of resident franework-res apk file.
Type adb commands on mounting:
adb shell chmod 644 /system/framework/framework-res.apk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a simple HTC theme for STOCK ONLY. It changes a few icons (usb notifications, loading indicator, battery status), as well as a new lockscreen slider and wallpaper set.
    How to install:
    1. Download attached file. Copy to KF.
    2. Use a file explorer (with root access, preferably Root Explorer) to navigate to /system/framework/
    3. Mount /system as writable.
    4. Paste the file in /system/framework
    Your KF should restart. If not, manually do it.
    Screenshot:
    1fifwy.png

(Sorry about the orientation)