|★|b00sted's GalaxyTab Themes|☆|Updated 6.05.12|★|

Search This thread

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
ahah well i could give you ftp access to that bit of my site and you could kepp it going
ill send you everything wich is quite a bit anyway

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

you better want this boostd !just ziped up the folder and its come to 800 meg! gona take a while to upload

AJordanWise

Jun 22, 2010
Roseville, CA
I read in the infamous tab thread that these are compatible with that ROM. Do I just download and flash one of the ones for the galaxy task or clean ROMs?

Thanks!

robobear

Jan 24, 2011
anyone want to try this on P7500 Overcome 2.3.1 rom? It is Jetstream WIP port I was doing for someone but he has yet to even bother responding to me so would like to know if it works.. please let me know and like usual make a backup.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0b7xs6bjst9k0h/b00sted_Jetstream_Theme_TEST.zip

as a matter of fact i've been in OCM 2.3.1 P7500

i used it and got a nice theme, but no wallpaper installed (does it come with wallpapers?)

tried the ash grey somethign... dont remember.

PROBLEM:
Whenever i push the on/off switch for long (to get the shut off dialogue) it doesn't respond... mentioned TW launcher FC and then automatically rebooted.

and until now i've yet to find any method of shutting my tab off.

and when in LOCK screen there is a notice saying Touch apps OFF

and the unlock screen (Circle with Android in middle) shows multiple icon in the centre everytime you drag your finger to unlock (intended?)

thats my current assesmetn and unfortunately i didn't back up my tab... now reflashing OCM 2.3.1 without wipe and will report result.

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY

GreenSnow7

Nov 28, 2011
Support for my work pretty much dried up months ago so kinda cut back and just enjoying time with my family. Is the red theme something you really want still? is there a large demand for it out there?

thanks ;)

No problem, family first, just noticed you were more active here, didn't know how much though.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

Support for my work pretty much dried up months ago so kinda cut back and just enjoying time with my family. Is the red theme something you really want still? is there a large demand for it out there?

thanks ;)

I just noticed you got the site fully operational! Thats awesome. Glad I could help you man!

But honestly man, if you could do the red theme that would be cool. If not... we can live without it!

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
I just noticed you got the site fully operational! Thats awesome. Glad I could help you man!

But honestly man, if you could do the red theme that would be cool. If not... we can live without it!

Just taking some time with my family over the holidays and needed to step back again for a bit.

I dunno how to put this in a nice manner without sounding like a dickhead but few weeks ago someone said they wanted me to make them something custom and would pay me for it so since I am still dealing with a sick dog and a borderline negative bank account I went ahead and did it for them. Now this is the second person that has had me spend hours in front of my computer and after I was done didnt even give me as much as a thank you.. and needless to say this is the second time this has happened with someone. Sooo it kinda leaves me pissed off and not wanting to do **** for nobody..

So now that I am done with my mini rant of getting it stuck in my ass for $ I will work on getting something made up for the red theme as it is pretty much already made in the Christmas one just changing out some XML and images.

to end on a bright note.. how awesome is my kid.. I love him to death!
521484_445992458745057_1417055282_n.jpg

Peterbluez

Jan 4, 2011
Austin
You're a lucky guy, that's one helluva cute kid. Also, those are some seriously badass tats you guys have. Really wish my wife and I had come up that ourselves!

To stay on topic - thanks for some great theme work. When you've got kids, time is one thing you don't have much of.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

sag7392

Apr 20, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
@b00sted

Glad to have you back and thanks for making some bad ass themes! I have some ink as well and you have some bad ass work going there too. I wish I could knock that douche bag out that stiffed you...your work is totally worth it.

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
I just hope karma gives both them a swift punch right in the throat. the last one was the worst as he offered to help pay for vet bills and stiffed me :/ but screw em. **** works itself out.

I will see what I can do to get u guys the red theme as it seems like official ICS is never going to happen LOL

Reactions: sag7392

darkgodz

Oct 26, 2011
Sealy
I just hope karma gives both them a swift punch right in the throat. the last one was the worst as he offered to help pay for vet bills and stiffed me :/ but screw em. **** works itself out.

I will see what I can do to get u guys the red theme as it seems like official ICS is never going to happen LOL

disregard, janky internets

Last edited:

GreenSnow7

Nov 28, 2011
Hey B00sted any chance there will be further development for combatabilty with Task's new ICS ROM?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

grey button ICS for task 14 is up :)
    updated w/ fixed placement of close button on quick panel
    every single theme is updated to Task14 other than SandyClaws. P7500 Overcome updates to all coming tomorrow as well as the one off alt ver's I have done for some.

As long as all that goes well the two themes that I been working on I should have out by this weekend for you all to play with!

As always if you like my work please, please take the time to donate even a buck it helps me a lot and keeps me doing what I do :)
    I will have a few updates for you all tomorrow..