Accessory code working

Search This thread

highlordkram

Nov 21, 2006
Las Vegas
If you are registered on the Samsung website, this coupon code will give you 50% off Accessories like the charging cradle. I just placed an order for 2 of the Gear 2 ones. rXu3670

Reactions: prscott1

thinguy

Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for posting! Came here looking for recommendations/reviews on what Amazon had and ended up with 2 for $20 that I know are Samsung brand.

mitch27

Aug 23, 2008
If you are registered on the Samsung website, this coupon code will give you 50% off Accessories like the charging cradle. I just placed an order for 2 of the Gear 2 ones. rXu3670

Not sure if this works any more. The site that sells the cradle never realizes that I'm signed in, and says the coupon is only for members who sign in. Tried two browsers :(

RiverCity.45

Dec 7, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Worked for me. I couldn't get it to work on the Web site, but it worked when I phoned in my order. I logged into the Samsung site, selected the charging cradle, and entered the code. The Web site kept telling me that the code was reserved for registered members only and directed me to log in. Of course, I already was logged in, but tried clearing the shopping card, logging out, logging in, etc., but it didn't work. Kept getting the same error message. Talking to a human at Samsung solved the problem. Two chargers for the price of one. Sweet!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.