HELP- Flashed wrong gapps

Search This thread

glaciax

Mar 30, 2014
First off, im a newbie.
I just installed Alpha 5 cm 11 kitkat from yajnab. Gapps didnt work so I flashed them, then I found out that they were wrong gapps, then I panicked and reinstalled my cm 11, but on welcome screen it keeps saying "android keyboard (aosp) has stopped" I can't do anything, I tried to reinstall cm multiple times and tried to reflash gapps with proper version, but I still can't get past welcome screen. Did i just "Brick" my fit? :(((

Harpratap

Jan 24, 2012
Mumbai
First off, im a newbie.
I just installed Alpha 5 cm 11 kitkat from yajnab. Gapps didnt work so I flashed them, then I found out that they were wrong gapps, then I panicked and reinstalled my cm 11, but on welcome screen it keeps saying "android keyboard (aosp) has stopped" I can't do anything, I tried to reinstall cm multiple times and tried to reflash gapps with proper version, but I still can't get past welcome screen. Did i just "Brick" my fit? :(((

Did you wipe everything before flashing?
goto mount & storage format system. format cache, format data.
install cm11 and then try to boot
Which gapps are you using btw?

glaciax

Mar 30, 2014
Did you wipe everything before flashing?
goto mount & storage format system. format cache, format data.
install cm11 and then try to boot
Which gapps are you using btw?

I wiped after flashing, but I tried with wiping before too.
Also I didn't make backup :(
I'm using mini-gapps-cm11-20140317 now
But I didn't wipe from mount & storage, i wiped from main screen.
Thanks for help, Im flashing now, I will update this post when it is done

glaciax

Mar 30, 2014
Ok, no more "android keyboard aosp stopped" but I still can't get past welcome screen, it says Welcome and i have to choose a language, and whatever i press it doesnt react? :/
edit: and home button doesn't work. my phone is gt-s5670 and i downloaded alpha 5 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2581415
is it maybe wrong android version? Im desperate now :(

edit2: everything works now, i found out that i couldn't get past welcome screen is because my screen was too small, so i needed to just flip screen horizontally to see > button... -.-
edit3: after i finish with setup wizard, it says unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped.. ok im really sad now
edit4: yay fixed everything. do you have gapps to recommend to me?

Last edited:

amedra

Sep 16, 2013
Ok, no more "android keyboard aosp stopped" but I still can't get past welcome screen, it says Welcome and i have to choose a language, and whatever i press it doesnt react? :/
edit: and home button doesn't work. my phone is gt-s5670 and i downloaded alpha 5 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2581415

edit2: everything works now, i found out that i couldn't get past welcome screen is because my screen was too small, so i needed to just flip screen horizontally to see > button... -.-
edit3: after i finish with setup wizard, it says unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped.. ok im really sad now

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2699221

How did you fix it?