[Q] Angry Birds Beta Lite

Search This thread

jonnyj771

May 8, 2009
Davenport, Iowa
Every time I ran the game on GY 7.0 and on 1.1...outter caused my 32b to go into a boot loop...so,I got rid of it and have had no problems since

Sent from my MT3g using xda app.

maffo999

Jan 26, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
From what I can see, I guess you're using a different kernel from GingerYoshi stock one.
I don't know but maybe that could be the thing causing your problem.
If you don't want to flash another kernel I suggest you to try setting your CPU to no more then 528 MHz maximum.
I never OCed my HTC Magic so I don't know how this game could possibly react when runned on OCed devices...

danny_zupa

May 31, 2011
Hello everyone, I am very new in Android world, so I want to ask a few.

I have my HTC Magic (vodafone edition with 192ram, 96 usable) running on Android 2.2.1. I bought it like this. I think it is 32B.

In settings it says: Model number T-mobile myTouch 3g
Android version 2.2.1
Kernel version 2.6.35.10

The problem is that it runs very slow. I downloaded Angry Birds it runs in slow frames or sometimes it crashes. I dowloaded Zuma, it enters the menu, but when i hot play, it crashes, it is normal?

Can you give me a solution? Thank you

yweising

Sep 3, 2010
Hello everyone, I am very new in Android world, so I want to ask a few.

I have my HTC Magic (vodafone edition with 192ram, 96 usable) running on Android 2.2.1. I bought it like this. I think it is 32B.

In settings it says: Model number T-mobile myTouch 3g
Android version 2.2.1
Kernel version 2.6.35.10

The problem is that it runs very slow. I downloaded Angry Birds it runs in slow frames or sometimes it crashes. I dowloaded Zuma, it enters the menu, but when i hot play, it crashes, it is normal?

Can you give me a solution? Thank you

check for the angry bird version which was special moded for htc magic

Catlish

Mar 30, 2012
Zulia
But.... It'd Work

You can't play in yours?

Thats weird, I ran trough the entire game in my Magic

When i used FroyoRider i could play
And now with SFM too

I just downloaded it from the market and when the game is in the Title screen clic the settings icon and disable the background...

enjoy?

(if this helps, I have also played AB: RIO & Seasons (both with lag because of the background.

My phone:
hTC Magic (32A)
RAM: 256 MB
ROM: SFM 3.0.2
CPU: 245~614 MHz (ondemand)

Top Liked Posts