[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod v6.0.4.5

Search This thread

arco68

Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
Hello all.

Here's CWM recovery, built from the latest version included in the ICS sources. It has support for both internal and external sd card, with the internal being the default. As such, the internal has mount point /sdcard, and the external has /external_sd. Nothing you should normally need to know, unless you want to mount them manually in adb shell.

I provide it in two packages, dependent on how you want to flash it. One for flashing manually in adb shell, and one for flashing with Odin.

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-ancora.zip -> for flashing in adb shell
Don't flash the zip file, but extract and flash the img file.

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-ancora.tar.md5 -> for flashing with Odin
Select the ops file, and enable one package in options, then load the md5 file with the One Package button

In addition, you need Ancora.ops it you're gonna flash it with Odin.

How to navigate in menus:
Volume buttons = go up and down
Home button = select
Power button = go back

I'm too busy right now to write further extensive instructions, so if anyone else would want to do it, that would be great. Otherwise refer to the RZRecovery thread on how to flash in adb shell.

Last edited:

THE-E

Mar 7, 2006
Thanks arco68 !!!
Does this CWM support backups on external SD ?
I am having trouble doing this with RZRecovery.

greets

THE-E

multipol

Nov 6, 2011
Varese
I tryed to flash it using the adb shell but now the phone start only in download mode.

I'm going to re-flash the stock rom KL3, abd I will try with the odin procedure.

How can I do? I have to use, as for the rom, the voice "one package"?

THE-E

Mar 7, 2006
I tryed to flash it using the adb shell but now the phone start only in download mode.

I'm going to re-flash the stock rom KL3, abd I will try with the odin procedure.

How can I do? I have to use, as for the rom, the voice "one package"?

You should flash the stock then get root (not sure if needed, but just in case).
Than you will have to open ODIN v.4.43 and select the Ancora.OPS as OPS-file.
After that is selected you can use the OnePackage button to select the downloaded MD5-file with CWM.

If you need the Ancora.OPS, I could upload it.

THE-E

TuxBrothers

Nov 18, 2011
Hi Arco,
I did try it to, i flashed from ADB shell, when i reboot in to recovery , i get a menu and i can select things with the volume buttons, but when i activate a item then i see a hat with an arrow and then it is stucked.
I can go back to the menu, but cant activate what i choose.

Have to pull out the battery to reboot.

Had RzRecovery installed before this one.
Hope you have enough info to resolve this :D

Edit:
The activate button (left down on the phone) does respond on active and go back, while the go back button (right down on the phone) does not work at all.

Last edited:

fender90

Nov 23, 2011
Venice
I tried flashing through adb shell and it didn't work, but it did work with Odin.

I just put the package arco posted in the PDA slot (gave me an error but it worked anyway) and it flashed in 2 seconds. Recovery works fine, I just did a backup.

Edit:Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I was trying to flash the .zip file :D It obviously didn't work. It does with the .img :D

Last edited:

andynroid

Apr 27, 2010
Klang Valley
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I tried flashing through adb shell and it didn't work, but it did work with Odin.

I just put the package arco posted in the PDA slot (gave me an error but it worked anyway) and it flashed in 2 seconds. Recovery works fine, I just did a backup.

Edit:Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I was trying to flash the .zip file :D It obviously didn't work. It does with the .img :D

I assume you were on RAZR recovery before this...

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Reactions: Andrewtst

fboyde

Nov 11, 2011
flashed it via odin, you get an error when you choose the md5 file in the pda section, but it works anyway.

just backuped my system, the recovery is working like a charm.
thank you arco

Warlord1981

Jan 8, 2012
Limassol, Cyprus
guyz i have done the RZRecovery method and everything is ok, but i prefer the CMR. I just do the CMR with Odin (which i prefer than manual) and it justs overwrites RZR?

TuxBrothers

Nov 18, 2011
Hi Arco,
I did try it to, i flashed from ADB shell, when i reboot in to recovery , i get a menu and i can select things with the volume buttons, but when i activate a item then i see a hat with an arrow and then it is stucked.
I can go back to the menu, but cant activate what i choose.

Have to pull out the battery to reboot.

Had RzRecovery installed before this one.
Hope you have enough info to resolve this :D

Edit:
The activate button (left down on the phone) does respond on active and go back, while the go back button (right down on the phone) does not work at all.

Did try it with Odin, same result......
Im stuck at the menu, somebody any idea??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all.

Here's CWM recovery, built from the latest version included in the ICS sources. It has support for both internal and external sd card, with the internal being the default. As such, the internal has mount point /sdcard, and the external has /external_sd. Nothing you should normally need to know, unless you want to mount them manually in adb shell.

I provide it in two packages, dependent on how you want to flash it. One for flashing manually in adb shell, and one for flashing with Odin.

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-ancora.zip -> for flashing in adb shell
    Don't flash the zip file, but extract and flash the img file.

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-ancora.tar.md5 -> for flashing with Odin
    Select the ops file, and enable one package in options, then load the md5 file with the One Package button

In addition, you need Ancora.ops it you're gonna flash it with Odin.

How to navigate in menus:
    Volume buttons = go up and down
    Home button = select
    Power button = go back

I'm too busy right now to write further extensive instructions, so if anyone else would want to do it, that would be great. Otherwise refer to the RZRecovery thread on how to flash in adb shell.
    Recovery updated to 6.0.3.0
    First post updated with version 6.0.3.8, which should be fully CM 10.2 compatible.
    Recovery updated.
    Updated to v6.0.2.9 in first post.