Order and Chaos no tricks...Working

Search This thread

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Could this have something to do with the different versions of methe TF201?

Perhaps you could write the beginning of your Serial Number, and we may be able to find out more?

I don't believe that is not the issue bc when I first got this one (2nd prime) I was unable to run at all. I just this rom. I I do have a c3 but like I said I had same issue even on GL site won't let me download. I is anyone else running current AOKP rom that can test this

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Even with MarketEnabler (set to [us] Verizon) its still listed as not compatible .

I wish we had more guinea pigs to go download AOKP rom and flash it just to test this theory but im almost positive it is the fact that for some reason on this rom my model is displayed as EEPAD instead of tf .... or prime or tf201

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
I wish we had more guinea pigs to go download AOKP rom and flash it just to test this theory but im almost positive it is the fact that for some reason on this rom my model is displayed as EEPAD instead of tf .... or prime or tf201

well not gunna get too excited yet...however I did wipe my prime today and installed newest cm nightly, let market download game client and I restored data with TiBu. and no **** it runs like a champ...I'll do the legwork and test other rooms and see if this quote on quote work around pulls thru. I think its possible due to the fact that my backup is from my prime when the game worked. so if this is the case then said theory should work. in OP I'll start listing rooms tested.

Last edited:

sbeanie

Oct 22, 2011
I can confirm that I have got it working on AOKP using Motley's kernel. I realized the problem before was that I was using the non-generic version of the kernel. Seems to be working correctly! :)

EDIT: I found out later that you can't get past the character selection screen unless you use Chainfire 3D.

Last edited:

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
well not gunna get too excited yet...however I did wipe my prime today and installed newest cm nightly, let market download game client and I restored data with TiBu. and no **** it runs like a champ...I'll do the legwork and test other rooms and see if this quote on quote work around pulls thru. I think its possible due to the fact that my backup is from my prime when the game worked. so if this is the case then said theory should work. in OP I'll start listing rooms tested.

Can you share you TB files?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
Can somebody make a little tutorial how to make this working on unlocked and rooted prime....(what exactly rom, kernel, version of app and tb files if we need it).
Please guys its fantastic game and i/we wanna play this very much on my/our prime (not like now on 4' SGS+)

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9001 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

jingquan

Jul 17, 2007
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to install it too. I'm using teameos's rom now but it doesn't show as compatible in the play store. Gonna see if I can find a hacked apk.

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
My bad been away for a little,but I do have the tb backup which is mine and seems to make it run on every from tested. Ill write up what I did tonight because I have repeated the process several times...I am a flash junkie I flash rooms as they come out lol so if I can get this goin, you daily driver guys should be good. Check back early this afternoon I'll try to get it written by then....and fyi to the guy trying to get a hacked APk one hasn't existed since a few patches back but I got it goin with no mods

Sent from my Transformer Prime using XDA

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
@sirMoby
Sweet!!!!! I cant wait =)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

mburke178

May 15, 2008
this didn't work for me. I am on Jermaines AOKP ROM and tried to download from play store, which it did then downloaded the extra 700ish meg and when i go to open the game it closes.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

just installed Motleys latest kernel over Jermaines latest AOKP ROM and order and chaos closes before you ever get to the character select screen.

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
Do you try chainfire?
....Maybe we need backup files....donnu :(

@SirMoby can we count on you to write how to do this work?

Guys i know it was not easy to find the way to get this working but it dosent mean you must keep it in secret and dont help that we also can have fun in playing OaC on our transformers...please share with us :)

Last edited:

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
Ok ive install lastest AOKP, buy the client and now i download the cache...so whats next?
Can somebody give hes TB files please =)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
FINALLY ITS WORK!!! :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XehI-j_tesk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lastest EOS with no changing kernel!
53eee378-ae1d-91e2.jpg

I write how when i get up...its late here, time to bed.

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
Like i promise :)

I think there are few other ways to get OAC working on prime but i wanna share mine (great thanks for mibo6666)

You need:
- Last version of EOS Rom (i got v2)
- client (i get mine like this, flash to aokp or cm9 and download from google play do the backup/it can be without data cause we dont need it, 2nd way is market enabler)

If you have EOS and client instaled run the game, download cache and play!!!!
....this is so simple :)

if you have any question, just ask i try to answesr as best i can.
Good luck and see ya in OAC world!

Last edited:

mburke178

May 15, 2008

I think there are few other ways to get OAC working on prime but i wanna share mine (great thanks for mibo6666)

You need:
- client (i get mine like this, flash to aokp or cm9 and download from google play do the backup/it can be without data cause we dont need it, 2nd way is market enabler)

Works and easy enough to do.

leime68

Sep 17, 2011

You need:

what do you mean with client?
and do i really need to flash the eos rom? because i had bricked my device by installing a rom, but i unbricked it

emwu13

Dec 3, 2010
Client i mean an install app of OAC...And in method i've know and post here you need to flash room....
Tell me how you can brick your device with flashing rom...From last two years i flashed many, many and many different roms and four devices and i dont get a boot or recovery loop, dont mentioned about bricked the device.
Im 100% sure if you flash any rom (for your device!) with md5 checking and do the step by step with instruction there is know way to brick phone ...nfw!

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dang..it was THST serious? Lmao. To unlock your prime just for this game. All you had to do was look for the tf101 modified version that works on prime. No unlock needed. Just Google it. Can't link THST kind of info here.

Yea well if it was indeed possible to do that. I it would be awesome but unfortunately it doesn't exist for tf101 either hence why there is a zillion posts on ppl trying to find a fix
    @hellalucard

check PM :D

from Prime or SGS+ using Tapatalk 2
    Game is working very nice!:) No more...hacks and.tricks!:)

6df32d20-cd83-29d7.jpg

6df32d20-cdde-7934.jpg

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app