Capas-Project search a developer for OUYA

Search This thread

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
Hi guys, it is with great pleasure that I extend to all XDA community the invitation to become part of a new project by Capas-Project called Capas Game OUYA and how you envision it comes to creating games and apps for the new Ouya console, serves (and therefore we are looking) a group of programmers who are already familiar with the SDK OUYA. For other info you can reply to this topic or contact me via PM or send an email to capas.project@gmail.com

Shacamus

Feb 14, 2012
Hello Capas,

Congrats for your initiative :)
Can you give us a list of planned games ? ^^

For my part i would love a WORMS - LieroX - party games (such as Crash Bandicoot,...)

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
Hello Capas,

Congrats for your initiative :)
Can you give us a list of planned games ? ^^

For my part i would love a WORMS - LieroX - party games (such as Crash Bandicoot,...)

The idea and the type of game can be decided by the developer itself; pleads not there a request for a specific type of game you can decide both the type and the like articulate it (and most of the times it will be so unless me which are the CEO or a hypothetical delegated to project is an idea for a game could also be that you may be required to make that kind of game), if you want to be part of Capas game for Ouya send me a PM and maybe we'll talk better :)