[HELP] CM11 browser,lock screen

Search This thread

lirannn

Dec 11, 2013
[HELP]CM11 browser privacy page

Hi,
I'm using the newest CM11 12-12,
When i'm trying to open a new privacy tab in the build-in browser i get this massage: "Unfortuantely, Browser has stopped"
Second, im using pattren lock screen and the cLock widget with it, I'm can only see the time but no wheater, why is that? in the home screen it works fine.
How can i fix it?
Thanks.

Last edited:

AthlonGFX

Hi,
I'm using the newest CM11 12-12,
When i'm trying to open a new privacy tab in the build-in browser i get this massage: "Unfortuantely, Browser has stopped"
Second, im using pattren lock screen and the cLock widget with it, I'm can only see the time but no wheater, why is that? in the home screen it works fine.
How can i fix it?
Thanks.

Did you set your location in cLock. Also it's still not stable so there are gonna be bugs. Just use another browser

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lirannn

Dec 11, 2013
Did you set your location in cLock. Also it's still not stable so there are gonna be bugs. Just use another browser

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks for your answer,
It's stay same if I set my location or turn location on.
My play store crashed too every time i've opened it so i installed gapps again and now its fine, So there is any download for the cm browser only?

EDIT:
Now in the new build (13-12) there is no privacy option at all..

Last edited:

Zizza

Dec 12, 2013
i to get this error with this rom..patiently awaiting an update with fix...also i experiences screen tearing on screenshots..does anyone else have this issue?