Galaxy Note 3 charging proplem!!!!

Search This thread

dannycanrock

Apr 18, 2012
Heaven
hey guys
i hope you all enjoyin the note 3 but recently i tried charging my note 3 sometimes it charges sometimes its not and it says dock is connected btw this happend to me in the note 1 back then so i decided to try cleanin the the usb on my phone wih a soft toothbrush or anything similar nothing worked so all what i have left is to get on back to the warrenty but the proplem is i rooted my phone using cf-root i worried they will cancel my warrenty but i noticed when i was using the firmware that it came with it had no warrenty bit 1.0 under download mod but now on the mk2 i have that so can i downgrade to mi5 so the warrenty bit should be gone and it will say official with hard rest without root

so what i need help about
is how to downgrade to mi5 using mobile odin tar version also remember i cant using pc odin because i cant connect my phone to my pc it says the dock is connected :S

thank you all

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
hey guys
i hope you all enjoyin the note 3 but recently i tried charging my note 3 sometimes it charges sometimes its not and it says dock is connected btw this happend to me in the note 1 back then so i decided to try cleanin the the usb on my phone wih a soft toothbrush or anything similar nothing worked so all what i have left is to get on back to the warrenty but the proplem is i rooted my phone using cf-root i worried they will cancel my warrenty but i noticed when i was using the firmware that it came with it had no warrenty bit 1.0 under download mod but now on the mk2 i have that so can i downgrade to mi5 so the warrenty bit should be gone and it will say official with hard rest without root

so what i need help about
is how to downgrade to mi5 using mobile odin tar version also remember i cant using pc odin because i cant connect my phone to my pc it says the dock is connected :S

thank you all

Sorry mate you can't downgrade any more Sammy won't allow it
Have you turned on usb debugging

Top Liked Posts