[ROM] 100% Stock 4.2.2 GT-P5210(WiFi) [Deodexed/Rooted build also available]

Search This thread

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
This is a completely 100% stock rom built from the P5210XXUAMK8 base. It's in flashable zip format, but there is absolutely no tweaking done to this rom; its primary purpose is as a base for anyone wanting to build a mod rom for the P5210 WiFi, as well as being there for anyone who wants to return stock without odin.

As it is 100% stock it's fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. You can attain root by flashing root.zip (not included in this post, but it's in the main forum) thus, if you have any complaints, bring them to Samsung, not me. Flashing instructions and download link below.

Edit: I've now also posted a deodexed + rooted build. See download link below. No other changes have been made to this version besides deodex/root.

Flashing instructions:
-Full wipe (factory reset in twrp)
-flash ROM
-reboot, let sit for about 10 minutes
-You're now 100% stock. Enjoy!

Download links:
100% stock

Rooted/Deodexed

Last edited:

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
just added a rooted/deodexed build.
These two zips should be helpful for my P5210. There was a zip before, I think from DutchDanny, but it didn't work. I'm going to keep them on my SD card. To anticipate others needs, do you have a thought to repeat the process for the P5200 and P5220? I'm sure those guys would appreciate this also and I'm thinking you have already done more than half the work.

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
These two zips should be helpful for my P5210. There was a zip before, I think from DutchDanny, but it didn't work. I'm going to keep them on my SD card. To anticipate others needs, do you have a thought to repeat the process for the P5200 and P5220? I'm sure those guys would appreciate this also and I'm thinking you have already done more than half the work.

The p5200/p5220 versions are already up in the main thread :)

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
The p5200/p5220 versions are already up in the main thread :)
I don't know what the main thread is any more. I assume you mean the Pimpdroid thread? There are ROMs for the other devices but I don't see the stock zip nor the deodexed rooted stock zip for the other devices on the Pimpdroid Thread. I was referring to the stock zips. Can you point me? I might be able to help someone sometime.

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
I don't know what the main thread is any more. I assume you mean the Pimpdroid thread? There are ROMs for the other devices but I don't see the stock zip nor the deodexed rooted stock zip for the other devices on the Pimpdroid Thread. I was referring to the stock zips. Can you point me? I might be able to help someone sometime.

Tab 3 10.1 android development thread, found here http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-3/development-10

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
Restl3ss, I see that the version of firmware you used, P5210XXUAMK8, is a European version. I am just curious to know if there was a specific reason why that version was used? Would it possibly be due to difference WiFi frequencies available? I think there is some cross compatibilities in frequencies between the US and EUR.

I am sure you are busy, but would there be a future possibility to do the same to the US (Cellular South - XAR) version, P5210UEUAMK1?

Thanks for all you do.

Last edited:

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
Restl3ss, I see that the version of firmware you used, P5210XXUAMK8, is a European version. I am just curious to know if there was a specific reason why that version was used? Would it possibly be due to difference WiFi frequencies available? I think there is some cross compatibilities in frequencies between the US and EUR.

I am sure you are busy, but would there be a future possibility to do the same to the US (Cellular South - XAR) version, P5210UEUAMK1?

Thanks for all you do.

I will not be making another version from the US version as there is no reason for it, the above firmware will work just fine on your device, including all available WiFi frequencies. What frequencies the device supports is defined by hardware, and there's no hardware difference between the US/EUR version. WiFi is a global standard, I assure you

Reactions: mholloway
C

cristianbara

This is a completely 100% stock rom built from the P5210XXUAMK8 base. It's in flashable zip format, but there is absolutely no tweaking done to this rom; its primary purpose is as a base for anyone wanting to build a mod rom for the P5210 WiFi, as well as being there for anyone who wants to return stock without odin.

As it is 100% stock it's fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. You can attain root by flashing root.zip (not included in this post, but it's in the main forum) thus, if you have any complaints, bring them to Samsung, not me. Flashing instructions and download link below.

Edit: I've now also posted a deodexed + rooted build. See download link below. No other changes have been made to this version besides deodex/root.

Flashing instructions:
-flash ROM

Download links:
STOCK-GTP5210-4.2.2.zip

Rooted/Deodexed

After I flash CMW or TWRP my P5210 frozen in stock recovery and I can not turn it off in any way.
After the battery is discharged, connect the tab to the power supply and I can turn it back on.
I can flash the rom deodexed / rooted with Odin?

Saludos
Cristian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flashing instructions:
    -flash ROM

Download links:
    100% stock

Rooted/Deodexed
    just changed hosts to mediafire due to problems reported with mega
    just added a rooted/deodexed build.
    hello, Restl3ss

My device is boot loping to twrp (angel666). I flashed the Twrp again, still the same problem.

and I cant Find moonbutt74' recovery here in the thread development.

and u said
    Should i try it via TWRP?
    Can u suggest me what should i do next? :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2830871 Here is moonbutt74's recovery........ And about stock firmware....... It's done via ODIN & not TWRP....... Download stock firmware of your region from sammobile ..... Unzip and flash through via ODIN(v3.09 recommended)...... Make sure that re-partition isn't checked......
    Damn, your fast...
    Good work Restl3ss, your a beast.