[Q] After flashing stock samsung rom, i have been stuck on emergency calls only,help?

Search This thread

Akbar.Ahad

Aug 27, 2014
Hi,
After flashing stock s3 rom my sim card is not being detected. i know the sim card works because i tried it on another phone and i have a feeling my efs file has been made corrupt as my imei has been completely changes to 0049xxxx. Also i cannot connect to any wifi network but theyre being found . ive looked everywhere and found no answer. Please help me on how i can fix it.

ArkThompson

Aug 19, 2014
I'm guessing that you made no efs backup? Do your phone's cellular functions or wi-fi work while running a custom rom? What kind of GS3 do you own (i9300 or i9305?).

Akbar.Ahad

Aug 27, 2014
I'm guessing that you made no efs backup? Do your phone's cellular functions or wi-fi work while running a custom rom? What kind of GS3 do you own (i9300 or i9305?).

Thanks for replying :D

Regarding your questions, no i didnt make no efs backup, wifi and cellular functions do not work on custom roms either and i own a I9300

Akbar.Ahad

Aug 27, 2014

Akbar.Ahad

Aug 27, 2014
Hi there, im on 4.3 stock rom. The thread you provided me with says to flash stock rom with odin. The problem is I do not know which stock rom I should flash. Please tell me which one I should flash and if you can provide me with a link.
My s3 model is gt-i9300, uk model and is unlocked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Akbar.Ahad

Aug 27, 2014
Going to settings, about phone will tell you the version

No you cannot do that. Read up on that link I sent you.

Hi there, im on 4.3 stock rom. The thread you provided me with says to flash stock rom with odin. The problem is I do not know which stock rom I should flash. Please tell me which one I should flash and if you can provide me with a link.
My s3 model is gt-i9300, uk model and is unlocked.