Android 5.0 (keylime pie?) Countdown thread

Search This thread

lowtje

Jul 30, 2008
Lets make a new thread for the yet to be announced 5.0 :cowboy: any news or rumors concerning the new Android version can also be posted here. So what do you guys want to see in the next release on your Nexus 4?

danfalcas

Feb 9, 2012
San José
Lets make a new thread for the yet to be announced 5.0 :cowboy: any news or rumors concerning the new Android version can also be posted here. So what do you guys want to see in the next release on your Nexus 4?

Android 5.0 HAVE TO, i repeat it HAVE TO be a JC OS cause if not Ubuntu Phone will kick the ass of Android I would use it.

:) :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

atulalvenkar

Mar 8, 2011
Hyderabad
Not even sure if it'll be 5.0 or 4.3. It's good 3 months away and absolutely nothing is known about it except the rumour that Motorola X will be the first phone to ship with it.

Sent from LG Google Nexus 4 using XDA Premium

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I was wondering this myself and was thinking maybe Jesus Christ Operating System? (I slightly recall the term Jesus Phone being thrown around in 08-09)

/hypothesis

simmsresult.jpg

NardVa

Mar 20, 2011
I remember the Nexus One being called the Jesus Phone aka IPhone Killer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

qazibasit

Mar 24, 2012
Top much competition in the OS market.but google is safe from its rivals because of its service. But because now more companies want to have the similar services. These upcoming OS are a good platform to furnish with those services.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

ross1998

Mar 31, 2012
auburn
Yeah lol my nexus 1 was bomb back then, the thing I loved most about it was changing colors on the trackball and it had one of best smartphone camera's at the time. Now back on subject, I think it will be android 5.0 and will be a whole new os thats gonna come with the motorola x

AW: Android 5.0 (keylime pie?) Countdown thread

Android 5.0 HAVE TO, i repeat it HAVE TO be a JC OS cause if not Ubuntu Phone will kick the ass of Android I would use it.

:) :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Yes Ubuntu phone looks very cool on the GNex. I will definitely try it when its available for the N4 because the desktop mode is a killer feature!

......via Nx4

AshtonTS

May 11, 2011
Woodstock, CT
They better not release some motorola X phone 5 months after the Nexus 4. Boy will I be pissed about that if they do!

Really looking forward to KLP (pretty much confirmed to be the name and v5.0) when it comes out in June. Also hopefully I can get a ticket to IO 2013 :fingers-crossed:

varshil

Sep 4, 2010
mumbai
Sony us the next manufacturer.. just google it. Klp ll be launched with it

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

skezza

Sep 29, 2007
I heard Sony too, which did put me off the Nexus 4 a bit, Sony > LG in my experiences.

noobdeagle

Apr 5, 2010
Adelaide, SA
i doubt there will be a new device launched at IO they only just launched and sorted out their supply issues of N10 and N4. i reckon they will give out white versions of the N4 at IO like shown in the leaked photos, and MAYBE the nexus 7 refresh will appear; releasing a new phone now will kill sales of the N4 and it wont happen nexus 5 or w/e it will be will be seen around sept/nov like every previous phone.

Rakeesh_j

Jan 13, 2010
How do we know it will be called key lime pie? It seems to me that we're now on beans, so I think they'll call it "kidney bean", and then after that, "lima bean."

Reactions: Shano56

Top Liked Posts