(app request) movie player

Search This thread

bladepbc

Feb 24, 2009
lakeworth fl
Well I'm looking for a movie player that can handle mp4 Iv tried pretty much every player on the market such as mx player mobo player Joe vlc Archos player and more all with various codecs downloaded as well some were paid apps that I had tp get my money refunded cuz they simply didn't work.

Now some mp4s work and others don't idk why.

You ask why mp4? Seems that's the formart of choice for that apple tv and I stream movies via an app thay way on occasionnow if there a better suited format that I can view on tab via some player and on th apple tv that's be great as well I'm.open to any suggestions atvthis point. Thanks

Traace

Mar 13, 2010
May try mx player again with additional Arm 7 Codec and hw+ enabled?

Gesendet von meinem GT-P7500 mit Tapatalk

crippleye

Dec 23, 2013
Mx player i think is the best for now, mp4 is just a container some codecs still can not be recognized even by hw+ you can link some sample video so someone can say if it works/

volja1971

Dec 15, 2011
Tallinn
Just my 2 cent
No problem reproducing any movie mp4, divx, mov, mkv ... with DicePlayer it has a windows feature that impresses on our tab.

I did use Dice for a while, but it appear to be not compatible with many codecs that MX Player play in HW+ mode. SW mode on Dice looks much worst than HW+ on MX Player. I even paid for Dice, but have not used it for a while.