[Q]Phone is shutting down randomly+when taking flash pictures

Search This thread
Feb 16, 2014
The phone is shutting down randomly at times and when taking pictures with flash.connecting the phone to the charger while taking flash pictures solves the problem...note that using the flash in recording mode or in the flash light app doesn't shut down my phone. ...I tryed using a piece of paper to make sure the battery isn't moving around and I allso resetet the phone to its factory settings,I allso tryed to turn off pocket mode from sound settings since a thread sugessted that but the issue still persists. The phone says I still have 57% battery life left ....I am using the stock os.
Please help me guys:(

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2014
UPDATE: I let my phone to charge for a couple of hours ,tryed to take a photo with flash without the charging corde attached and it didnt shut down...im guessing the phone only shuts down after the battery is half drained or something like that.

Does no one know anything about this issue?

Jann F

Jan 13, 2012
Earth
Samsung Galaxy S6
OnePlus 2
Maybe a battery issue?
I had this some time ago (random reboots) and it was because the battery contact wasn't that good at all.
So I put a piece of paper betwen the clip and battery and it fixed it.

Feb 16, 2014
I allready tried that, I'm gonna try and buy a new battery tough...ill come back with the results as soon as I get one.

Top Liked Posts