[Q] more used data than what is really used

Search This thread

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
Hi this is my first thead in this site
I own a galaxy s2 plus rooted on android 4.2.2 jelly bean
My problem is I have a memory issue and when I looked to which app or folder took the most space I found out that the total used space (by sum each app or file size) was only 1.5 gb while the system shows 3.4 of used space !!!!
I really want a solution for that problem cause I need much space
Ps. I am also looking for a way to move app with all of irs data to the external sd card if someone provides that it will be very helpful

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
Sorry iam new here and I didnt know that so how can I move the post?
But are there any solutions for my problem

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
I dont know how is this done But I think Its done this way:
Can any moderetor move this thread to samsung galaxy sII plus 19105 subforum

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Mods will never see it that way, they don't randomly cruise the forums reading every thread to see if it needs moving or not. The previous poster should have told you to click the triangle with the ! in the top R corner of your first post to report it & in the report tell mods where you need it to be moved to given these are your first posts here (rather than assuming you'd know how to do it).

Reactions: TheImpossibleEnemy

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
Mods will never see it that way, they don't randomly cruise the forums reading every thread to see if it needs moving or not. The previous poster should have told you to click the triangle with the ! in the top R corner of your first post to report it & in the report tell mods where you need it to be moved to given these are your first posts here (rather than assuming you'd know how to do it).
Thanks ur post was very useful thanks again

Reactions: MistahBungle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks ur post was very useful thanks again