Hdmi for tab 2

Search This thread

Agoattamer

Jan 25, 2010
PA
I was giving you a few links and then I started reading that they all said not compatible with the Tab 7.0. I don't know if that is the same for the Tab2 7.0.

Edit: after further searching it seems that samsung left out the HDMI hardware on the Tab1 and 2 7.0.

Last edited:

azraelpwnz

Sep 16, 2013
There is! Just google "Galaxy Tab 2 HDMI adapter"

You will find multiple sites that sell the adapter for around 30 bucks or so.

wmwamidi

Jun 2, 2004
Oslo
Fail! You never read the fine print. They all do work with every version of the Tab2 except for the 7 inch model that does not even have the HDMI capable hardware.

Most of the reported successes are on the American one, the 5113 whereas the 5110/00 have a 100% failure. I can vouch for that having unsuccessfully tested three different HDTV adapters on my 5110.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was giving you a few links and then I started reading that they all said not compatible with the Tab 7.0. I don't know if that is the same for the Tab2 7.0.

Edit: after further searching it seems that samsung left out the HDMI hardware on the Tab1 and 2 7.0.
    There is! Just google "Galaxy Tab 2 HDMI adapter"

You will find multiple sites that sell the adapter for around 30 bucks or so.

Fail! You never read the fine print. They all do work with every version of the Tab2 except for the 7 inch model that does not even have the HDMI capable hardware.