[Q] AT&T Visual Voicemail on ARHD

Search This thread

Mycologist

Oct 21, 2010
Recent HTC phones include a special version of AT&T Visual voicemail. As a result it's no long possible to download and install the standard vvm app from the play store. I've installed ARHD and would like to figure out how to get AT&T visual voicemail on this particular rom.

I've tried extracting the visual voicemail apk from my stock nandroid, but can't get it to work. I've installed it but the app doesn't appear with my other apps.

I would very much appreciate any suggestions concerning a fix or workaround to this problem.

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Its not going to work, different frameworks for euro than att...visual voicemail for att build is supposed to be specially built for it...

Recent HTC phones include a special version of AT&T Visual voicemail. As a result it's no long possible to download and install the standard vvm app from the play store. I've installed ARHD and would like to figure out how to get AT&T visual voicemail on this particular rom.

I've tried extracting the visual voicemail apk from my stock nandroid, but can't get it to work. I've installed it but the app doesn't appear with my other apps.

I would very much appreciate any suggestions concerning a fix or workaround to this problem.

Reactions: Mycologist

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Cool...thanks....I actually have gotten the developer build running with tbe original software@vvm from dialer and messaging app as it was on at&t rom...took some time to figure it out.... :)

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Its not a simple flashable fix....can I ask why you flashed an international rom? Dont like bloatware(notlike anyone does)? Heard about carrieriq? Wanted international icons?....Check your p.m.'s.....

Last edited:

Mycologist

Oct 21, 2010
Its not a simple flashable fix....can I ask why you flashed an international rom? Dont like bloatware(notlike anyone does)? Heard about carrieriq? Wanted international icons?....Check your p.m.'s.....

I flashed this rom for 2 reasons, I hate most of the bloatware/carrieriq and I loved mike's work from my m7 so I naturally wanted to continue using arhd on my m8. I'll check my pm's now.

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Ok was just curious...this one I fixed is tailored to AT&T ,has signal icons for AT&T, no carrieriq only part thats bloatware imo as I dont use it is visual voicemail...lol..but it does work as it is supposed to.... So you let me know..lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its not going to work, different frameworks for euro than att...visual voicemail for att build is supposed to be specially built for it...

Fixed apk in international forums under themes and apps.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app