[ROM][JWB][2.3.6][16/October/13] SAUROM Projekt

Search This thread

skodaslx

Oct 11, 2010
1. remove phone silencer from apps, it causes these "stupid" question. I find it very useful.

You disconnected the phone more than 2 hours before. Being awake is not equivalent to having the display on. Frequently the phone wakes when the screen is off because of some services. You can see it on the graph in battery stats. You can also use Betterbatterystats to check wakelocks showing you processes that awoke the phone.

I have no app "phone silencer" in app drawer. I looked for it before i posted.
Thats why is asked how to remove.

I know that it could happend that the phones wakes up, also when the screen is off. But 7 min in 2 hours? So i want to know what this rom is doing when the screen is off.

Last edited:

ericsonalma

Jan 14, 2011

I know that i could happend that the phones wakes up, also when the screen is off.
But this didn't happend on the rom i used before. So i wanted to know what this rom is doing when the screen is off.

The "phone silencer" does not show also to my app drawer, just go to menu-settings-application-manage application and look for "phone silencer" click it the you can uninstall it.:)

Reactions: skodaslx

malej robin

May 15, 2009

I know that it could happend that the phones wakes up, also when the screen is off. But 7 min in 2 hours? So i want to know what this rom is doing when the screen is off.

u can "turn it off" by deleting app via root explorer, just head to "system" -> "app"-> find "phone silencer" and delete it

Reactions: skodaslx

sajibcy

Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham
Hi..1st thanx for the rom. i just install. so far doing good. but samsung feeds and update widget is missing. as i always use this, is thr any way to bring back? it will be so kind. thanx.

Blondasisko

Jan 15, 2011
Krakow

the first problem has been answered above.
For the second, I bet you have calendar, gtalk, gmail sync. etc, some widgets updating in background. Please use betterbatterystats and alarmdump and you will see. Every rom does a lot when the screen is off. Depends on apps that you have installed.

Bizio

Feb 7, 2007
Castro Urdiales
I'm testing this ROM since yesterday and I personally works perfectly, has just what you need, not the battery devouring other at the moment but I'll leave that will be the leave. Great job!

PS: How I can change the wallpaper if you can?
device20111212212943.png

Una ROM cojonuda,cambiando el launcher y el teclado,ya tiene los tweaks que uso y va como un misil! Creo que hasta que salga una ICS estable dejaré esta ;)

betoNL

Plz add thunderbolt tweaks??

Why you don't apply the tweaks yourself?

There are many tweaks out there.... users can choose the ones they want or not, and configure them accordingly to personal use...

Take control of your device....

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Flashed NO Wipe straight from GalaxyROM_v13 ..

So far so good...... so VERY GOOD !

Is anyone from this talented crew going to do something on the Galaxy Note as well ??

I hope so.....:rolleyes:

ghosty7

Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
I noticed that you have Mobile AP quickmenu icons in the Systemui file, does that mean you plan to add this as a quikemu item as a 15th toggle ? that would be complete....

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
Why you don't apply the tweaks yourself?

There are many tweaks out there.... users can choose the ones they want or not, and configure them accordingly to personal use...

Take control of your device....

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Flashed NO Wipe straight from GalaxyROM_v13 ..

So far so good...... so VERY GOOD !

Is anyone from this talented crew going to do something on the Galaxy Note as well ??

I hope so.....:rolleyes:

The galaxy note is my favorite device out there right now , If I had enough $$ I would have imported one already ..

I noticed that you have Mobile AP quickmenu icons in the Systemui file, does that mean you plan to add this as a quikemu item as a 15th toggle ? that would be complete....

it is already added :)

Reactions: betoNL

drknezz

Aug 11, 2010
Melbourne
Hey guys, great rom! I flashed this yesterday and it's very fast and great on battery life! Only thing it seems to be missing is the unlimited browser tabs mod but that's easy enough to fix.

Waiting for JW1 version now (Damn you Samsung, always making me update my phone, lol)

=)

Last edited:

mertkan

Feb 12, 2010
Istanbul
Guys ;

anyone have issues with sgs2 weather widget?I can't seem to install it.Should i push it via Root Explorer?

Top Liked Posts