[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser - xPosed

Search This thread
H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi,
I just bought the donate version.
The stock battery icon don't work on LiquidSmooth...It does not matter I keep it anyway,maybe in a future version...
Good work love black an blue :)
I liked the old keyboard...:D

Sure you can not please everyone,must be a balance between requests for particular mods and your like.

Love your theme,less the stock keyboard and the circle battery...Bah...Here too it is a choice,I prefer the whole theme and I will get used to the circle battery..;)

A vote in this topic for future mods would be nice or about requests user?

Thanks ;)

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

What do you get if you select circle on liquid?

Edit: also i've already started doing polls

When I choose cirle battery I have the circle battery icon that come with Liquid (a kind of double circle) and when I select the icon text or just icon (in Liquid it's the stock icon with/without percentage) it' your circle mod that I have...The stock icon is going out :D

Sorry for my English here,no translation :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Re,
Here some screenshots:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

starcms

The latest version works fine for me on LiquidSmooth ROM 1.4 (circle battle shows when icon is selected and stock batt shows when circle is selected).

Did you re-apply the theme after updating in market AND reboot? Didn't work for me until I did both.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Razer, would it be possible to make pop-up diaglogs and menus (like the power menu) partially transparent and also theme the reboot menu black to match everything else (I'm guessing the reboot menu is a limitation of the theme chooser or u would have already done so) ?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
www.infinitum-project.com
The latest version works fine for me on LiquidSmooth ROM 1.4 (circle battle shows when icon is selected and stock batt shows when circle is selected).

Did you re-apply the theme after updating in market AND reboot? Didn't work for me until I did both.

[/COLOR]Razer, would it be possible to make pop-up diaglogs and menus (like the power menu) partially transparent and also theme the reboot menu black to match everything else (I'm guessing the reboot menu is a limitation of the theme chooser or u would have already done so) ?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Yeah that's the good procedure.

I don't really like transparent dialogs :/

Simer03

Apr 17, 2010
Razer, do you know what PNG needs to be edited to change the notification pulldown background to all black and not transparent? I know its in the xhdpi folder but I can't find it...

Sent from my Nexus Prime

jaydubbs

Mar 25, 2011
Newton
Did something change with the dialer? Because this is what I've got:
uploadfromtaptalk1338167956647.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jaydubbs

Mar 25, 2011
Newton
A couple times now. Switched themes to see what would happen and the dialer is always themed properly. When I try to switch back to Blue Infinitum I get the dialer I posted. Never had a problem before.

jaydubbs

Mar 25, 2011
Newton
I haven't touched the dialer, also it works fine on mine. Latest donate version i guess, rom?

AOKP B37, Toro. Un-installed the theme, downloaded again over wifi and had the same issue. I have 5 or 6 other themes on my phone and every other one themes the dialer properly. I have no idea what's going on. Happened after I took the last Blue Infinitum update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
    templateblack.png

Blue
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
    -Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

How to apply on STOCK ROMS:
    -Install Xposed Installer
    -Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
    -Install XThemeEngine
    -Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
    -Activate theme through XThemeEngineApp
    -Enjoy! :)

Inverted Gmail
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi958mibz6b0v2z/DarkGmail.apk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
    -gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -atticus182 for the softkeys
    -mcsqwizzys98 for the Xposed theme help​
    Pushed the update to the market, should become available to you in 2 hours :)
    v4.0
    -inverted dialogs and headers!
    -themed Gmail widget header
    -fixed issue with some apps
    v3.6.3 has been pushed to the market

-removed Google Now red text
    -Nova launcher black settings background
    -improved quicksettings image
    -improved calendar widget
    Any plans to add to ROM Manager or to Theme Manager for easier downloading?

I'll port my themes to theme engine