[Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat here*

Search This thread

evil_penguin

Oct 29, 2011
Off-Topic Thread

There is a massive amount of general off topic chit chat going around in this forum. So i thought it will be best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

XDA isn't just for seriousness LOL
Talk about anything ;)

Have fun.

Last edited:

tgyberg

Feb 20, 2011
Mpls, MN
Ready for some!

xfw8z6.jpg

shriom_manerker

Mar 23, 2011
Margao,Goa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
haha now this is a proper section to ask my queries :) i'm from the galaxy sl i9003 forum ! and since it wasnt a flagship of samsung we seriously faced problems with kernel sources ,roms ources etc etc...and it used to lag like any crap! about 50 hours of uptime and stuck...like a brick and had to pul out the battery ! i've done a lot of reading bout the gnexus and will be getting it in 2 days ! so what i'd like to kno is.. .. do any of ull regret buying it ? (i highly doubt it :D) and anything i should know before buying it ? how do i distinguish betwwen the LTE version and the GSM version ?

evil_penguin

Oct 29, 2011
haha now this is a proper section to ask my queries :) i'm from the galaxy sl i9003 forum ! and since it wasnt a flagship of samsung we seriously faced problems with kernel sources ,roms ources etc etc...and it used to lag like any crap! about 50 hours of uptime and stuck...like a brick and had to pul out the battery ! i've done a lot of reading bout the gnexus and will be getting it in 2 days ! so what i'd like to kno is.. .. do any of ull regret buying it ? (i highly doubt it :D) and anything i should know before buying it ? how do i distinguish betwwen the LTE version and the GSM version ?
GSM =international version.GSM galaxy nexus is with 16 GB internal memory
LTE = its CDMA. 4G only available for few countries .and CDMA version galaxy nexus has 32 GB internal memory.

You stay in india right ? you have to get GSM version .

WILLI120

Jun 15, 2012
Stuttgart
Aw great! Love the OFF-Topic thread in the IncS section:D Good to see one here 2 now since I got my amazing Nexus a week ago:)

So I have one question 2 u guys: Why does every1 just want black/dark themes?? I would loove to see a light theme! With white/light settings background and stuff. I just think light interfaces look way cooler:) To have everything so dark is kinda... depressing:p Just wanna hear your opinion on that.

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Aw great! Love the OFF-Topic thread in the IncS section:D Good to see one here 2 now since I got my amazing Nexus a week ago:)

So I have one question 2 u guys: Why does every1 just want black/dark themes?? I would loove to see a light theme! With white/light settings background and stuff. I just think light interfaces look way cooler:) To have everything so dark is kinda... depressing:p Just wanna hear your opinion on that.

Believe it or not having light text on dark back ground saves battery so people do it to help their batteries I guess, I think the higher contrast looks better too. You could try a miui ROM I bet that would be to your taste if you like bright stuff

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

WILLI120

Jun 15, 2012
Stuttgart
Believe it or not having light text on dark back ground saves battery so people do it to help their batteries I guess, I think the higher contrast looks better too. You could try a miui ROM I bet that would be to your taste if you like bright stuff

I know MIUI, not so my thing... It's not just ROM themes, it's also sigs and stuff. Everyone wants that I make it black and I just don't get it:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Off-Topic Thread

There is a massive amount of general off topic chit chat going around in this forum. So i thought it will be best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

XDA isn't just for seriousness LOL
    Talk about anything ;)

Have fun.
    not this smell thing again in please :mad: get your dog nose to smell some drugs ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Ready for some!

xfw8z6.jpg
    Hey. I'm just posting here to get my post count up to 10 so that I can ask a question about a rom. I upgraded to 4.2 last night and have an issue but I'm not cool enough yet to ask a question. How about those Phillies?

Stop posting and start reading. I can guarantee you your question has already been answered. Let me guess, why did my SD files get moved?

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

you are cool and honest How about those .....whoevers? Keep going you are up to 7

No, he's not. He's a dumbass.