[ROMS] Updated: 17/08/2013 - Pre-Rooted / Original Stock Odin Packages!

Search This thread

winwiz

Oct 26, 2007
Flashed this ROM and it worked perfectly

I then used mobile ODIN pro, and flashed CWM, and the counter is now showing 1. Really not happy! Any ideas why this has happened? I though mobile ODIN pro didnt increment the counter?

nixxss

Feb 16, 2009
Hi liquid, I have, however it won't run due to the fact that I don't have a rooted ROM. If I install a rooted ROM, I would increment the counter, but would then remove the default Telstra ROM.. Anyway to get around that? Also the system says 'custom', will triangle away fix that and change it to 'original'?

G

geordie8t1

phone stuck, can i use this firmware?

OK SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION FOR THIS QUESTION BUT I NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE, TOTAL NEWBIE, FIRST POST FIRST F**k UP

OK SO I HAVE JUST GOT A GALAXY S3 I9305 ON UK ORANGE EE NETWORK, GOT IT HOME AFTER A FEW DAYS, INSTALLED APPS, ROOTED AND SO ON,.
TODAY I INSTALLED A FONT PROGRAM WHICH SENT THE PHONE TO RESTART, THEN JUST STUCK ON SAMSUNG LOGO,

WENT THROUGH CWM VIA RECOVERY MODE, UNFORTUNATLY I WAS TOTALLY UNSURE WHAT I WAS DOING HERE BUT THOUGHT IT A GOOD IDEA TO RESET/WIPE THE PHONE, RESTARTED WITH NO SUCESS,

THEN I WENT TO THE FORMAT SYSTEM THINKING IT WOULD JUST REVERT BACK TO ORIGINAL SOFTWARE, UNROOT AND EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE TO BE RE ADDED, OBVIOUSLEY I NOW HAVE A PHONE WHICH WILL NOT GET PAST THE SCREEN STARTUP, (SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GT-9305), IT WILL NOT BOOT OR ANYTHING, I HAVE NOT MADE ANY BACKUPS OF THIS PHONE SINCE I BOUGHT IT YET SO AM JUST WONDERING IS THERE A WAY TO START FROM SCRATCH, I.E DO I JUST TRY TO ADD THE ORANGE EE FIRMWARE BACK ON OR FLASH WITH SOMETHING ELSE?
I AM A NEWBIE ISH, BUT HAVE NEVER USED CWM BEFORE AND NOW REALISE MY MISTAKES AS PROB SHUD HAVE READ UP FIRST BEFORE MESSING AROUND.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVISE MY NEXT STEP???

G

geordie8t1

orange firmware

excellent, i have the same version rom on my orange/EE S3 which means i can finally go ahead and root my device without fear of losing my stock branded firmware.
Just a quick question will a factory reset unroot the device in case i want to send it back ?

hey _ray_

did you say this i the orange uk branded firmware by any chance?

im new to this rooting and flashing, and thought i had just damaged my new galaxy 3 LTE, after an upgrade went wrong, anyhow all seems to be fine now with the help of the internet, but im now on a german t mobile firmwire, and would prefer to get bk to orange/ stock?

thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

OK SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION FOR THIS QUESTION BUT I NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE, TOTAL NEWBIE, FIRST POST FIRST F**k UP

OK SO I HAVE JUST GOT A GALAXY S3 I9305 ON UK ORANGE EE NETWORK, GOT IT HOME AFTER A FEW DAYS, INSTALLED APPS, ROOTED AND SO ON,.
TODAY I INSTALLED A FONT PROGRAM WHICH SENT THE PHONE TO RESTART, THEN JUST STUCK ON SAMSUNG LOGO,

WENT THROUGH CWM VIA RECOVERY MODE, UNFORTUNATLY I WAS TOTALLY UNSURE WHAT I WAS DOING HERE BUT THOUGHT IT A GOOD IDEA TO RESET/WIPE THE PHONE, RESTARTED WITH NO SUCESS,

THEN I WENT TO THE FORMAT SYSTEM THINKING IT WOULD JUST REVERT BACK TO ORIGINAL SOFTWARE, UNROOT AND EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE TO BE RE ADDED, OBVIOUSLEY I NOW HAVE A PHONE WHICH WILL NOT GET PAST THE SCREEN STARTUP, (SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GT-9305), IT WILL NOT BOOT OR ANYTHING, I HAVE NOT MADE ANY BACKUPS OF THIS PHONE SINCE I BOUGHT IT YET SO AM JUST WONDERING IS THERE A WAY TO START FROM SCRATCH, I.E DO I JUST TRY TO ADD THE ORANGE EE FIRMWARE BACK ON OR FLASH WITH SOMETHING ELSE?
I AM A NEWBIE ISH, BUT HAVE NEVER USED CWM BEFORE AND NOW REALISE MY MISTAKES AS PROB SHUD HAVE READ UP FIRST BEFORE MESSING AROUND.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVISE MY NEXT STEP???

I HAVE NOW ACTUALLY MANAGED TO FIX THE PROBLEM WITH SOME GOOGLE SEARCHES AND SOME FORUMS.
mAN I LOVE THE INTERNET SOMETIMES LOL: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ORANGE UK FIRMWARE FOR (UK GALAXY S3 i9305) CURRENTLY FLASHED ON TO A GERMAN T MOBILE FIRMWARE TEMPORARILY

unibiggle

Sep 19, 2012
Can I ota update and keep root or will it just revert to complete stock?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium

merlin360

Oct 26, 2011
This is very very good work from developer! Flashed easily in Odin and then I flashed CWM recovery manually in Odin. Everything's perfect.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
SeemS like this thread needs major updating

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

lyriquidperfection

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2009
Nottingham
Is this only for EE UK?

And can you please explain this latest "apparent" Baseband fix which was posted in the forum.. :) thanks

It's for T-Mobile, Orange and EE. But you can flash a different CSC for whatever region you like. It's XXALK3, Pre-Rooted and runs pretty sweet.

As for this baseband fix I'll take a look in the forums. Not been on here much lately.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

R4id3n84

Aug 17, 2012
Leeds
A job well done, you sir deserve a round of applause

All i need now is a Kernal and a Build.prop as i'm trying to avoid Custom Roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am currently implementing an alternate method of Rooting which I have found to be successful by means of Pre-Rooting the system.img file. I have previously released Pre-Rooted ROMs for the Galaxy S II and wanted to continue this development for the Galaxy S III.

Why use this Root Method? Well the main reasons are:

- You have a complete Odin Flashable ROM Package.

- No Insecure Kernels are used or required.

- You can flash these packages on Non-Rooted devices

- The Binary Flash Counter will NOT increase when flashing these ROM Packages.

- The Red Exclamation Mark will NOT appear at boot up.

- And finally, you only have to flash one file in Odin and you have a complete firmware including Root Permissions.

What Root Package is used in these ROMs?

- Busybox 1.20.2 (Newer ROMs)

- SuperSU 1.51 (Newer ROMs)

Previously released ROMs may have an older Busybox and SuperSU package installed.

Please Note: This Root Method does not include a Custom Recovery. This is for people who only require Root Permissions. If you do require a Custom Recovery, you will need to flash this yourself separately.

Just UnZip and Flash the '.tar.md5' File in Odin.

Password (All Packages): LyriquidPerfection@XDA

Note: If you are coming from a Custom ROM, remember to Wipe Data and Cache Partitions before flashing to avoid Boot Loops.

Modified Stock Packages:

(Modifications: Newest PDA Image and Modem and Pre-Rooted.)

Product Code: GT-I9305TADEVR (4.1.2) (EE UK)
    PDA: XXBMD5
    PHONE: XXBMD5
    CSC: EVRBLL2
    Link: Download (Dev-Host)

PDA: XXBMA6
    PHONE: XXBLL5
    CSC: EVRBLL1

PDA: XXBLL5
    PHONE: XXBLL5
    CSC: EVRBLL1

PDA: XXBLL3
    PHONE: XXBLL3
    CSC: EVRALI5

Product Code: GT-I9305TADEVR (4.1.1) (EE UK)
    PDA: XXALK3
    PHONE: XXALK2

Original Stock Packages:

(Modifications: Pre-Rooted Only.)

PDA: XXBMF1
    PHONE: BVBMF1
    CSC: EVRBMF1

Product Code: GT-I9305TADEVR (4.1.1) (EE UK)
    PDA: XXALI5
    PHONE: BVALI5
    Released: 17/09/2012
    Pre-Rooted Stock ROM: Download (Dev-Host)
    Original Stock ROM: Download (Dev-Host)

If you find my Pre-Rooted Firmwares useful then please consider a small donation. :)

More To Come!
    This thread has now been updated! :)
    Pre-Rooted XXBLL5 for EE UK has now been uploaded. Sorry for the delay and enjoy! :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
    Latest Stock, pre-rooted, unbranded, HD Voice enabled:
    PRE_ROOTED_I9305XXBMD1 (CSC_EVR)
    enjoy! :)

OP: could you add it to main list? thanks