Search This thread

sumanth08

Dec 22, 2012
Mysore
About 8 months
Yes
Yes
Yes

1st time 1cm of the middle part of the screen not working. Got the screen replaced. Now top around 0.5cm and bottom 0.5cm not working. This usually happens wen phone is heated up. Those guys said they will replace my screen but I asked for a mother board replaced too since many ppl said it's a powering issue. Donno if they will replace motherboard too.. Waiting for them to get the stock. Will get it replaced asap.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359571270070.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359571270070.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 109

Yasounet

Oct 25, 2012
Poznań
Odp: how long have you been a HOX owner, did you have touchscreen problems

3 weeks (device is 8 months old tho)
Yes (after I've got it)
Yes
No

harrehk

Apr 26, 2011
1. 7 months
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Kind of, well very rarely. Screen doesn't work fully when trying to unlock but turning the screen on & off fixes that. Not a major inconvenience.

mattoffshore

Sep 28, 2012
Bangkok
Me and my wife both have HTC one x's for 5 months hers is Stoke mines is rooted ICJ ROM 4.2 hboot 1.36 my I have had no hard wear probs but my wife's has been back 3 time's for the same prob as yours

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Solviken

Jan 3, 2013
Have had mine for 6 months or so.. Rooted with renovated rom.. no problems with the touch screen. Only the wifi problem, but fixed that my self with a soldering iron :D

Duwenbasden

Aug 24, 2007
Calgary
1)For how long have you been using HOX : 8 months

2)Have you unlocked the bootloader: Yes

3)Have you rooted the phone : Yes

4) Are you having touch screen problems: No

ereneren564

Oct 31, 2010
Amsterdam
1 month
Yes
Yes
Sometimes 3 dot doesn't work. And only once, whole touchscreen stopped working for 10 minutes. And then it started to press simultaneously. Was weird though :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6 wonderful months! :D
    No
    No
    No
    There's a flaw in the questioning. Time of ownership probably isn't as important to display issues as the amount of time the display's been used. For example, someone who's a heavy gamer that plays 4+ hours of games each day would tax both the SoC and the display more than a productivity user. Same thing for a heavy video user. Having the display go off and on doing stuff like e-mail, social, and web browsing for four hours a day wouldn't apply as much stress (or heat) as constant four hour sessions of gaming and video. The parts in electronic devices have defined mean times between failure. And that time is calculated by the amount the part is in use (and how). I'm a productivity user so my screen on time from March is probably less than a gamer that bought his device in September.

So, to be straight, I play games and I oft let my hox overheat while playing on wall charger. My daily screen on time is Aprx. 7 hours, 3 of them are gaming (the way to the university:D)
    May be I am the chosen one, but I have had no issues with my phone at all, although I've got it in early may.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
    6 months. sometime when unlocking or answering the call it wont response unless I press power button to let it sleep and turn on again, after that i can asnwer the call. i think its not too severe so i'll just live with it. dropped calls are annoying though.
    1)For how long have you been using HOX : 8 Months

2)Have you unlocked the bootloader: Yes

3)Have you rooted the phone : Yes

1)For how long have you been using HOX : 2 Months

2)Have you unlocked the bootloader: No

3)Have you rooted the phone : No