[S-OFF] DirtyRacun S-OFF - HTC Butterfly J KDDI (Deluxe_j) - HBOOT 1.39 ONLY!

Search This thread

LadyX

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.unlimited.io
Please see our Website for Instructions and Downloads:

We have released the Racuns!

Support:

Update regarding Windows versions of our tools:

Team Unlimited has decided to drop all support for the Windows OS. This is due to massive amounts of trolling on forums and in our support channel as well as flamming us for our decision to not support Windows 8 or any version of Windows 64bit.
We attempted to explain to anyone who had questions why this was not supported - drivers are unreliable, percentage of risk for bricking was too high, and just general complications - but we were greeted with people who demanded support and others that came into our support # to tell us that "clearly we didn't test 64bit because it works" and "wanted to let us know that we could support 64bit."
We want to make it clear that we make these tools with our free time, for free, for you - our users. We made a decision to provide clear and concise directions and a live support channel. We can revoke all or part of this at any time and will should people become abusive to our team members.

To receive realtime support for S-OFF please visit our IRC channel If you do not have an IRC client you can use this link.

If you need help we highly suggest coming to our IRC #, we do not monitor this thread as much as we keep an eye on our IRC #. If you run into an error you will need to come to # for quick response and help - quick response may save your device!

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

r0aQo5CY

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools. Please do not write up "How To's" or guides on how to use our tools. We would like the end user experience to be consistent and if we need to change some of the steps we want our users to get them all at the same time - from our website.**

***If this thread gets out of control or if anyone outside of Team Unlimited post instructions we will close this thread and delete the bad instructions***

Last edited:

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Does this support the international version? Any way that's really great device isn't even available in all the markets, yet it got s-off. Thank u

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

globatron

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 15, 2009
All over the place
Does this support the international version? Any way that's really great device isn't even available in all the markets, yet it got s-off. Thank u

Currently no, bear in mind that the Japan version of this phone was released before all other markets and we have not yet had time to examine any of the international variants.

Hmm, yes. Is RUU leaked for x920d?

don't think it's a leak but stock ruu for tw and hk have a link in the forum, I believe, but it is labeled ics in ruu download, havn't tried to use it yet
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2073430

edit i'm no dev and others now say it's fake
edit It's gotta be an old ruu i'm on hboot 1.40 and that one on the site(i'm guessing from the ruu) is 1.17, no luck

I think I've aquired the leaked ruu for asia wwe x920d, currently downloading will post in 46min if all goes well (got it on tw site, but they are having error with cid)(they think they need to super cid to use it) and it has a zip extention, but looks the right size and name

Last edited:
Here is the asia wwe ruu renamed as as zip (I believe) Hope this helps

pulled link bc of dropbox traffic pm me in 3 days if you need it guys/gals

edit here is that guys fix i checked the md5 sum, it matched, used zip 2 fix to fix corruption. He said he used the file successfully by renaming the .zip file to PL99IMG.zip and relocking his bootloader and copying to sd and rebooting here is the fixed .zip

(if you are not a member of the s-off unlimited io team please do not dl would like them to receive this)

Last edited:
also here are two update files for asia/tw x920d (both contain hboot.img files in firmware.zip in these zip files) :fingers-crossed:

first is older but run in sequence of updating

2nd is latest ota I think

Last edited:
Any updates on hope for s-off for x920d?

fuses said that s-off like they did on the j version will probably work on our device(I linked him some ota files and the leaked ruu I found) but he said he was very busy with other stuff (we all have our regular lives to lead) and it will take him a while to get at it.:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

fastcx

Jun 9, 2010
Puchong
fuses said that s-off like they did on the j version will probably work on our device(I linked him some ota files and the leaked ruu I found) but he said he was very busy with other stuff (we all have our regular lives to lead) and it will take him a while to get at it.:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Good, will be waiting

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please see our Website for Instructions and Downloads:

We have released the Racuns!

Support:

Update regarding Windows versions of our tools:

Team Unlimited has decided to drop all support for the Windows OS. This is due to massive amounts of trolling on forums and in our support channel as well as flamming us for our decision to not support Windows 8 or any version of Windows 64bit.
    We attempted to explain to anyone who had questions why this was not supported - drivers are unreliable, percentage of risk for bricking was too high, and just general complications - but we were greeted with people who demanded support and others that came into our support # to tell us that "clearly we didn't test 64bit because it works" and "wanted to let us know that we could support 64bit."
    We want to make it clear that we make these tools with our free time, for free, for you - our users. We made a decision to provide clear and concise directions and a live support channel. We can revoke all or part of this at any time and will should people become abusive to our team members.

To receive realtime support for S-OFF please visit our IRC channel If you do not have an IRC client you can use this link.

If you need help we highly suggest coming to our IRC #, we do not monitor this thread as much as we keep an eye on our IRC #. If you run into an error you will need to come to # for quick response and help - quick response may save your device!

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

r0aQo5CY

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools. Please do not write up "How To's" or guides on how to use our tools. We would like the end user experience to be consistent and if we need to change some of the steps we want our users to get them all at the same time - from our website.**

***If this thread gets out of control or if anyone outside of Team Unlimited post instructions we will close this thread and delete the bad instructions***

Currently no, bear in mind that the Japan version of this phone was released before all other markets and we have not yet had time to examine any of the international variants.