[Q] Boot animation help

Search This thread

freakydev8

Dec 3, 2013
I installed a custom boot animation which was provided on xda. Now the custom boot logo plays then mmx boot. Then when i installed original mmx boot logo then mmx boot logo plays then custom boot animation then again mmx boot logo . Please suggest a method to completely remove custom boot animation and install mmx boot logo.

Salman_nasu

Oct 11, 2013
Chennai
I installed a custom boot animation which was provided on xda. Now the custom boot logo plays then mmx boot. Then when i installed original mmx boot logo then mmx boot logo plays then custom boot animation then again mmx boot logo . Please suggest a method to completely remove custom boot animation and install mmx boot logo.

Post clearly next time read 4times to understand what u r saying.
Regarding your problem download any root explorer goto /system/media(mount as r/w) and delete bootanimation.zip and goto /system/media/images/ and delete boot logo..
And download any bootlogo and animation u want and flash it through recovery! :)

Hit thanks if i helped u! :)

Reactions: freakydev8

freakydev8

Dec 3, 2013
Regarding your problem download any root explorer goto /system/media(mount as r/w) and delete bootanimation.zip and goto /system/media/images/ and delete boot logo..
And download any bootlogo and animation u want and flash it through recovery! :)

Sorry for not being clear and thanks a lot...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Show ur appreciation by clicking the thanks button rather than posting... :)