[Q] Patch or Unlock an Game from Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DareDevil0420

Feb 2, 2014
Hello guys i'm new here I really want to find the answer and I REALLY hope to find it here
Now look I want to know how do you patch a game or an application downloaded from the store.
If you still don't understand what I want, I want to know how to download a paid game or free game from the store and unlock it or patch it
so what do you do to patch a game or an app from the store.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGoldrocker

Dec 16, 2011
I want to know how to download a paid game or free game from the store and unlock it

Short version:
No.

Long version:
This forum doesn't tolerate piracy and if I understood correctly and you'd like to know how to download any app from the store, and patch the XAP file to make it install-able (AKA without paying anything or going through the WP Store app), then you won't find the answers you seek here.

Don't mistake a hacking forum for a piracy forum, the latter is illegal and banned here.

Reactions: snickler

DareDevil0420

Feb 2, 2014
Well My friend im sorry atleast u knew what I want but what if I learn how to patch a FREE app or game is this still piracy or illegal??

cevi

Well My friend im sorry atleast u knew what I want but what if I learn how to patch a FREE app or game is this still piracy or illegal??

Yes it is STILL piracy or illegal because these FREE app`s or games from the Store contain add`s from which we developers earn for our effort so please my friend follow the rules and then ask questions.No offence but i think you got the point.
:good:

AlvinPhilemon

Oct 6, 2011

Why would you want to patch a Free app or game? That doesn't make sense.

What you said is almost similar to 'stealing' free stuff.

Even if you want to explore the source code, it is property of the developer and if they wanted to, they would've released the source code.

DareDevil0420

Feb 2, 2014
Why would you want to patch a Free app or game? That doesn't make sense.

What you said is almost similar to 'stealing' free stuff.

Even if you want to explore the source code, it is property of the developer and if they wanted to, they would've released the source code.

Well honestly I just wanted it for education purpose only but now I started to learn about making and developing an app in windows phone
thanks guys!

mcosmin222

May 1, 2012
Hello guys i'm new here I really want to find the answer and I REALLY hope to find it here
Now look I want to know how do you patch a game or an application downloaded from the store for example if anyone knows Windows Phone Hub Or Games-Wp these websites lets you download and install ANY game and deploy it to your phone.
If you still don't understand what I want, I want to know how to download a paid game or free game from the store and unlock it or patch it
so what do you do to patch a game or an app from the store.

I see what you did there...

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
I don't think you will find what you are looking for on xda. Warez, aka software piracy, is not allowed here, and xda is pretty strict about it. Even asking how to do it is against xda rules.

Rule 6 is very clear: 6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't think you will find what you are looking for on xda. Warez, aka software piracy, is not allowed here, and xda is pretty strict about it. Even asking how to do it is against xda rules.

Rule 6 is very clear: 6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
    I want to know how to download a paid game or free game from the store and unlock it

Short version:
    No.

Long version:
    This forum doesn't tolerate piracy and if I understood correctly and you'd like to know how to download any app from the store, and patch the XAP file to make it install-able (AKA without paying anything or going through the WP Store app), then you won't find the answers you seek here.

Don't mistake a hacking forum for a piracy forum, the latter is illegal and banned here.