Sprint MotoX 4.4.2 Soak Test

Search This thread

dray_jr

Jul 3, 2009
Fort Myers,FL
If any Sprint users are lucky enough to get invited to the soak test please don't forget to help out your fellow Sprint users and pull the OTA zip file so the rest of us can enjoy it also thanks

Sent from my XT1056 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

charlie-n

Oct 24, 2013
I started a thread saying I got the invite for the soak but for some reason an amin closed the thread, when I get the ota I'll post it.

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dandan2980

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
So is the soak actually the official update or will the actual update be different

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

charlie-n

Oct 24, 2013
I'm pissed, I got the soak invite 3 days ago so I flashed back to stock, couldn't live without hotspot so re rooted, now I have to start all over again when I finally get it, has any one else actually seen the update yet

dray_jr

Jul 3, 2009
Fort Myers,FL
I'm pissed, I got the soak invite 3 days ago so I flashed back to stock, couldn't live without hotspot so re rooted, now I have to start all over again when I finally get it, has any one else actually seen the update yet

well i know there is one sprint user who has had the update for a long time now but as far as i know he is the only one
still hoping i get the email.

charlie-n

Oct 24, 2013
Just got an email, they are pushing the update this evening, unfortunately it says that I can not factory reset now or I will be bumped, can I just flash stock recovery and delete su app, I haven't made any other changes to device

---------- Post added 15th February 2014 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 14th February 2014 at 11:51 PM ----------

Just got another email there was a delay

dray_jr

Jul 3, 2009
Fort Myers,FL
you have to have a stock recovery or you can flash it but just for that chance i would wait till you get the OTA and then pull the .zip file and return to stock and then copy it back over that way you dont take a chance of loosing the update

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I started a thread saying I got the invite for the soak but for some reason an amin closed the thread, when I get the ota I'll post it.