[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

biglittlegato

Jun 4, 2009
Cali
Does losing LTE capability with the overseas version matter at all for the at&t users?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDAQ

A little off subject but it depends on where you live. Will LTE roll out to you during your next contract? If not, the international One X will be as fast on AT&T as their own version.

Sent using the power of the dark side.

sprhr0

Mar 7, 2011
fort smith
i have 3 lines on my family account ..all ready for upgrade.. you can get the vivid as low as 1 penny.. and the skyrocket for 20 bucks.. . Im not much on the samsungs.. especially since the Skyrocket has lower res picture.. Its really hard holding off for the quadcore phones and even the really fast dual core of the ONE X, i may upgrade one line now and get the vivid then later get he one when it comes out. To bad there seems to be no ICS for the inspire coming.. well at least an official ace build of it

sprhr0

Mar 7, 2011
fort smith
att selling refurb VIVID for 1 penny, with upgrade.. using one of the lines upgrade, And really getting a very good phone.. VIVID has some really great features. would love to try that UNBUNTU desktop app on it with HD monitor or TV. Sergio this device could use your love!!

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Way better. I'm getting around 18 to 20 hours a charge

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

That is good to hear, I know the battery is bigger but then the screen is bigger too, I do pretty Good on my Inspire wit CD but I would like to have more battery at the end of the day all day at work is no problem but then If I go out at night it get tight glad to hear the One is getting good life.

kano45

Dec 22, 2007
Dayton Ohio
I would hold out for a one xl before I got a vivid....or sell your upgrade to a friend and but a one x from over seas :p

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

I used one of my upgrades to get the Skyrocket for a penny. I now have a CoreDroid-less phone. You never know what you have till its gone. I'm open to be a guinea pig to get Coredroid on some Samsungs.

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
www.fusiontechservices.com
A little off subject but it depends on where you live. Will LTE roll out to you during your next contract? If not, the international One X will be as fast on AT&T as their own version.

Sent using the power of the dark side.

There is a good chance the xl will have better batt life over the x though with the smaller die cast on the cpu

Reactions: ferchorama

ferchorama

Jan 2, 2011
Colombia
Is there a mod that allows to skip tracks when screen is off via Volume Rocker Buttons?
Sorry if the answer is already here but I was able to read until page 198 only

Ok, I read less than that but still need it

Last edited:

Towboat_man

Jul 13, 2011
Ashland,Ky.
Is there a mod that allows to skip tracks when screen is off via Volume Rocker Buttons?
Sorry if the answer is already here but I was able to read until page 198 only

Ok, I read less than that but still need it

It's in the mod thread for 9.xxx first post just a little way down from the top ..Longpress volume mod :D

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Reactions: ferchorama

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
Wanted to check before i did anything.

Hello, I have been reading this thread for the past couple days. 756 pages wow talk about a lot of reading. I must say I am very excited to try this rom out, and must say too this group is a great group because not a lot of flaming going on unless someone asks for it. I am sorry for making this post so big but I just do not want to screw up because I was unsure about something.

1. Is it true I can not use rom manager with this rom. I started reading this thread and went out and bought the pro version. I seen in one of the posts to use 4ext recovery. I will go buy it if I must, but kinda hope I would be safe using rom manager.

2. my phone info
baseband version 12.56.60.25u_26.10.04.03_m
kernel version 2.6.35.10-gd2564fb
htc-kernel@and 18-2 #1
android version 2.3.3
I am needing to know will my radio work with the ril? I know i may have to flash a new radio do to radio signal. But i seen were some people were using their stock radio with it and it was working.

3. I to understand I use clockwork to clear all the cach areas on the phone. Then reboot into recovery and unzip and load the zip files. ( after I move the zip file out of the download folder I have it in now). everything else the phone will do on its own.

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Hello, I have been reading this thread for the past couple days. 756 pages wow talk about a lot of reading. I must say I am very excited to try this rom out, and must say too this group is a great group because not a lot of flaming going on unless someone asks for it. I am sorry for making this post so big but I just do not want to screw up because I was unsure about something.

1. Is it true I can not use rom manager with this rom. I started reading this thread and went out and bought the pro version. I seen in one of the posts to use 4ext recovery. I will go buy it if I must, but kinda hope I would be safe using rom manager.

2. my phone info
baseband version 12.56.60.25u_26.10.04.03_m
kernel version 2.6.35.10-gd2564fb
htc-kernel@and 18-2 #1
android version 2.3.3
I am needing to know will my radio work with the ril? I know i may have to flash a new radio do to radio signal. But i seen were some people were using their stock radio with it and it was working.

3. I to understand I use clockwork to clear all the cach areas on the phone. Then reboot into recovery and unzip and load the zip files. ( after I move the zip file out of the download folder I have it in now). everything else the phone will do on its own.

gage, never use rom manager.....it might fail and you will end up in a boot loop. The best way to flash a rom is to do it manually. Boot into recovery and then do a full wipe (factory reset and cache and format system). Then, flash the rom.

The rom has already a RIL and it is no compulsory to change the radio (a process that involves the risk of bricking your phone). But it may improve battery life and signal strengh among other things (to a better understanding read this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1106324

gage, You have to read not only this thread but other threads and tutorials...even in the effen manual of the Hack Kit you have instructions to flash a rom...this is a thread for the rom itself and not technical support....;)

Reactions: gage0727

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
yes sir i am aware of that, I am aware of this stuff just wanted to double check my self. before I started. I have never done this part before and it has been months since I rooted my phone. So I hold down the down volume button and power to get into recovery mode. ( just making sure) but before all that I need to move the zip file I got off your site. I have already checked the md5 of my zip i downloaded for the multi device and it matches. Do you mean the ril will change my radio? I thought in a few post back it was stated that their was no radio in the file.

P00t

Apr 9, 2011
yes sir i am aware of that, I am aware of this stuff just wanted to double check my self. before I started. I have never done this part before and it has been months since I rooted my phone. So I hold down the down volume button and power to get into recovery mode. ( just making sure) but before all that I need to move the zip file I got off your site. I have already checked the md5 of my zip i downloaded for the multi device and it matches. Do you mean the ril will change my radio? I thought in a few post back it was stated that their was no radio in the file.

Radio and ril are different. It doesn't have radio in the file and it is not going to change ur radio.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy