[CM12][5.1.1][Lollerpop][KANG] Manta nightly kangs

Search This thread

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
skank-logo-lrg.png

donation-thanks shout-out to Nigel :)

This is a self-compiled kang of CM12 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

Special thanks to craigacgomez for his repo

NEW BUILDS ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY ON TWITTER @Makelegs

Latest Lollerpop build

Latest Gapps (mirrored from goo.im):

Latest merges to CM source code

cherry.png
Cherry picks and other modifications
cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

idybV.png
Available on ROM Manager! ..................................... Euroskank Skankwich RSS Feed

Last edited:

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Intro...

Some of you may already know me. I build for several other devices with Euroskank. I don't have manta, yet, but compiled for a friend and figured why not add it to the list. This is not officially supported yet (as of 11-29-2012) by the CM team on 4.2.1, so please bare in mind as you stumble across "issues."

Our builds are available directly from the site, and also via Goo Manager and Rom Manager.

The fastest notification for new builds is via twitter. All builds tweet immediately upon upload.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

craigacgomez

Jan 29, 2010
Tustin
Sweet!!! I just finished a CM10 build... if only I waited a bit!!

BTW, you might wanna update cm.mk with the new 4.2.1 build details...
Code:
ro.build.description=mantaray-user 4.2.1 JOP40D 533553 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=google/mantaray/manta:4.2.1/JOP40D/533553:user/release-keys

Last edited:

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Sweet!!! I just finished a CM10 build... if only I waited a bit!!

BTW, you might wanna update cm.mk with the new 4.2.1 build details...
Code:
ro.build.description=mantaray-user 4.2.1 JOP40D 533553 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=google/mantaray/manta:4.2.1/JOP40D/533553:user/release-keys

DONE! (the format was different, though)

A friend was asking for some skanky manta, last night, and I was fortunate to find your repo. I'm just synced to you, right now. Thanks! :)

fwiw...I don't actually own this device, yet.

Reactions: Endless7

craigacgomez

Jan 29, 2010
Tustin
DONE! (the format was different, though)

A friend was asking for some skanky manta, last night, and I was fortunate to find your repo. I'm just synced to you, right now. Thanks! :)

fwiw...I don't actually own this device, yet.

Yes... I just pasted it from my build.prop... figured you'd know what to do!! :p

Thanks for doing this...

xIC-MACIx

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Great to have you here! Been using Fits' skank builds for the Gnex for some time now. Euroskank pushes out some solid builds!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium

chugger93

Nov 9, 2009
Michigan
Great to have you here! Been using Fits' skank builds for the Gnex for some time now. Euroskank pushes out some solid builds!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium
agreed! I too run Euroskank on my sprint galaxy nexus. Only build I've ever run, because its amazing! Looking forward to flashing this sooner or later.

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
This is great to see this here. I have been running this since last night without issue. Been a long time Skank fan. I am also running this on my gnex, n7, and n10. Can we maybe move this over to the Original thread? Seems a bit more fitting place for this. I am excited and look forward to future builds. Thank you.

†††

chugger93

Nov 9, 2009
Michigan
This is great to see this here. I have been running this since last night without issue. Been a long time Skank fan. I am also running this on my gnex, n7, and n10. Can we maybe move this over to the Original thread? Seems a bit more fitting place for this. I am excited and look forward to future builds. Thank you.

†††
Thanks for the update...good to know!

Flip35

Oct 20, 2010
florida
Google Pixel 5a
Google Pixel 6a

†††

Oh same her, running it on my gnex n gs3, ready to flash now on my nex10

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City

†††

I'm the first to admit that I don't fully understand the difference between the 2 development threads. I saw Craig's aosp build in this section, so I parked my thread here, too. Not sure I see how it matters.

Regardless...glad this seems to be working pretty well for folks :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
I hear that "wallpaper hack" may be causing launcher issues on manta. Anyone notice anything funky with icons or home screens?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

G

GuestD0701

I hear that "wallpaper hack" may be causing launcher issues on manta. Anyone notice anything funky with icons or home screens?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't noticed anything. I did lose wifi after applying darkjelly theme. Rebooted and still no wifi so I hit forget password retyped it & rebooted again and wifi came back on. Not sure what caused it but heres a log. http://db.tt/0YhU5sWE also happened to me applying Black exodus but I just did it now and it never lost wifi...

Seems to me on "some" of the themes after applying them, wifi wont come back on unless hit forget on password and re-enter pw and reboot. Definitely no biggy just figured I'd mention something about it.. Am I the only person this has happened to? Strange if so I did a full wipe and had md5 checked..

Edit

Sent from my Slim Beaned d2spr

Last edited:

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
UPDATE-

Update:

The next build has been synced to Atinm's repo, which should more closely approximate the repo being currently synced to the official CM. Please let me know if there are any issues readily noticeable, as I'm certain that he will want to know ASAP. Additionally, the wallpaper hack was updated and then merged. Please assess the dock divider (or any other launcher related) issue, and report back.

Cheers! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    skank-logo-lrg.png

donation-thanks shout-out to Nigel :)

This is a self-compiled kang of CM12 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

Special thanks to craigacgomez for his repo

NEW BUILDS ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY ON TWITTER @Makelegs

Latest Lollerpop build

Latest Gapps (mirrored from goo.im):

Latest merges to CM source code

cherry.png
    Cherry picks and other modifications
    cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

idybV.png
    Available on ROM Manager! ..................................... Euroskank Skankwich RSS Feed
    Just a quick reminder for anyone who may be new to these builds, or perhaps didn't read the whole OP...

New builds are immediately announced on my Twitter. I don't always build every day, and I usually build in the morning. I ran some late builds, last night, though. Commits are being merged faster than I can cherry pick them, right now!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Version update to CM10.2

Be advised.....current and future builds are now cm10.2 (4.3).

Hope you like! :)

:good::good::good:
    Ok, folks.... my cryptic tweet about linaro may have been misinterpreted.

Summary: the rumors of my building this with linaro are greatly exaggerated.....

....as in, it hasn't happened, and likely won't. And it's my fault for being coy when asked if I would "CONSIDER" building with linaro. YES, I considered it....but not for long.

4.3 already uses the 4.7 gcc chain, and the other meaningful stuff was merged into AOSP prior to 4.3. The fact is, we've already essentially got plenty of linaro whether we wanted it or not. I did kind of smile when this build got faster simply by MENTIONING linaro. :)

My apology for not clarifying more immediately. I've been simultaneously busy as hell and dying from a sinus infection for about a week now. bleh! Generally speaking, though, "building with linaro" is a bit gimmicky, and largely considered a waste of time. I don't want anyone to feel misled, though.

Full disclosure: I'm the first to admit that what I KNOW about linaro amounts to a lot less than what I DON'T KNOW about linaro, in general. But I'm pretty sure that if I say the words "linaro........linaro.........linaro........" before I compile, each time....... the ROM runs approximately 8.5% more buttery smooth. Soooo....I'll just continue taking it for the team, and keep on chanting.

:good:

</PSA>

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk 4
    Welcome to CM12!!!

Now serving LOLLERPOP!!!