[q] cant root n9005 lte note 3 running 4.3 jelly bean

Search This thread

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
I AM DYING HERE GOD KNOWS WHY I CANT ROOT MY PHONE. I AM RUNNING STOCK 4.3 JELLY BEAN ON MY SM-N9005 NOTE 3. I FOUND THE 4.3 JELLY BEAN CF AUTO ROOT AND WHEN I FLASH IT ALL IS FINE UNTILL THE END, ODIN JUST STOPS AND ON MY PHONE IN YELLOW WRITEING IS SOMETHING ABOUT THE CACHE. I THEN HOLD VOLUME DOWN, HOME AND POWER BUTTON GO BACK INTO DOWNLOAD MODE AND FLASH IT AGAIN. IT FLASHES AND REBOOTS AND i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just STUCK ON THAT SCREEN. BUT THATS WHEN I WAS FLASHING THE KK CF AUTO ROOT, WHEN I FLASH THE 4.3 JELLY BEAN SAME THING HAPPENS BUT AFTER THE SECOND FLASH I STILL GET the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and AFTER 10 SECONDS THE LITTLE RED ANDROID MAN APPEARS AND PHONE ROOTS.. I THEN INSTALLED PHILZ RECOVERY AND WHEN I BOOT INTO RECOVERY AGAIN i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and NOW IT IS JUST STUCK. I HAVE TO FLASH STOCK 4.3 JELLY BEAN TO GET MY PHONE BACK. CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
Did u choose the correct version of CFautoroot for 4.3?

Sent from N7105, DN3 with AGNi kernel. :)

CORRECT VERSION? I down loaded the sm-n9005 4.3 jelly bean version. ill take another look now but if thiers different versions can you plz post the link so I can have a look. thanks

this is whats on chainfires thread :

SM-N9005 (International Qualcomm): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.zip
(only works on 4.4 bootloaders, if you're still on 4.3 use the old version which you can find here: http://d-h.st/J32)

Last edited:

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
CORRECT VERSION? I down loaded the sm-n9005 4.3 jelly bean version. ill take another look now but if thiers different versions can you plz post the link so I can have a look. thanks

this is whats on chainfires thread :

SM-N9005 (International Qualcomm): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.zip
(only works on 4.4 bootloaders, if you're still on 4.3 use the old version which you can find here: http://d-h.st/J32)

No need to caps all the letter, makes me hard to read. Btw did you try odin attached on the CFAuto root and dont click auto reboot?

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
No need to caps all the letter, makes me hard to read. Btw did you try odin attached on the CFAuto root and dont click auto reboot?

does not give me the option. I just tried again the bar in odin goes to the end but on my phone stops half way and in yellow writing under the knox crap says SET WARRANTY BIT : CACHE I don't have a clue???????

see I just booted back into download mode, flashed it again and it worked, but on the galaxy sm-n9005 screen had the writeing at the top left for bout 10 seconds then it rooted. but if I reboot or try boot into recovery it will freeze on that screen. man im tripping don't know what else to do?????

Last edited:

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
does not give me the option. I just tried again the bar in odin goes to the end but on my phone stops half way and in yellow writing under the knox crap says SET WARRANTY BIT : CACHE I don't have a clue???????

Try different usb port and make sure you have samsung driver installed. Try it again and flash with the provided odin on cfautoroot. If it failed, then i have no idea :)

EDIT: BTW you said you installed philz? are you sure you installed the correct version of Philz? please do search again.

Last edited:
Reactions: shotgun1976

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
Try different usb port and make sure you have samsung driver installed. Try it again and flash with the provided odin on cfautoroot. If it failed, then i have no idea :)

EDIT: BTW you said you installed philz? are you sure you installed the correct version of Philz? please do search again.

I give up gonna install kit kat. wish me luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did u choose the correct version of CFautoroot for 4.3?

Sent from N7105, DN3 with AGNi kernel. :)