[Q] Imessage?

Search This thread

Fma15

May 16, 2014
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this.

I know in the past you could get imessage on Android, but there were a lot of security concerns with it and now even that app is removed from the google play store. Is there any secure way to get the app? If not what app is the closest to it? Right now I'm using textra, and I really like it, but I have noticed some bugs with it. Most people I text use iPhones so that's why I would love to get imessage. I'm rooted if that helps with anything.

Icfatpeople

Aug 6, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this.

I know in the past you could get imessage on Android, but there were a lot of security concerns with it and now even that app is removed from the google play store. Is there any secure way to get the app? If not what app is the closest to it? Right now I'm using textra, and I really like it, but I have noticed some bugs with it. Most people I text use iPhones so that's why I would love to get imessage. I'm rooted if that helps with anything.

I would also like to see imessage on an android device.

Fma15

May 16, 2014
I just googled it and it doesn't look safe. I wouldn't install it. It seems messages are sent through some server in China

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

That sucks, but thanks for the help. Has anyone here used it, and if so can you vouch for its security

Top Liked Posts