Invite gone, don't bother posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
Been trying to get an invite for 2 months now and still haven't gotten one so I gave up and uninstalled Ingress.

LocoRon

Oct 6, 2009
This is a cool offer... sadly, I don't think you can actually give it away.

At least when I got my invite, even though it did send me a code, when I started the app up, I didn't need to put it in, it just new I was invited. In otherwords, I think the invite is tied to your account, and the code is pretty much worthless.

Don't blame you on having lost interest. I did as well. But, I got my invite early enough that I decided to give it a try. And the app was bad enough that I uninstalled it within a day.

Anyway, for those who are still excited and waiting to get in... I wish I could offer something more than "good luck," but as I can't... well.... good luck!

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Re: Free Ingress invite

This is a cool offer... sadly, I don't think you can actually give it away.

At least when I got my invite, even though it did send me a code, when I started the app up, I didn't need to put it in, it just new I was invited. In otherwords, I think the invite is tied to your account, and the code is pretty much worthless.

Don't blame you on having lost interest. I did as well. But, I got my invite early enough that I decided to give it a try. And the app was bad enough that I uninstalled it within a day.

Anyway, for those who are still excited and waiting to get in... I wish I could offer something more than "good luck," but as I can't... well.... good luck!

Not sure. I've seen others give it away so I thought you could. Well if someone wants it that meets what I'm looking for we'll see.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

s10sdeville

Sep 5, 2009
surface of the sun...or phx
Ye I got mine literally in like 2 days its pretty cool I play when goin to work n back thats it my town has like 5 portals it sux but its got potential its a good idea... I also didnt have to put in my code thought it was weird but who knows if other codes work then right on..if I had an extra code id hook whoever up im nota noob hater lol jk

Last edited:

Zurbler

Feb 11, 2013
Ingress code

I've been looking all over the internet for a code! If you could give me one i'd be thrilled!! my emails sblaser1962 (@) gmail . com

night1218

Feb 16, 2013
want it too~~~ waiting for long time , artwork not good enuff to win code..

night1218 (at) gmail (dot) com~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts