Two questions SMS and Camera

Search This thread

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I host for my G3 and I can't figure it how to disable the shutter sound. Does anyone know how to? I've tried the sounds settungs and camera app.

Secondly how do you remove the SMS character limit? I have the F400S rooted.

Sent from my LG-F400S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I the tried to edit the features.xml file for the character limit but it won't let me save it in EFS. Any ideas?

Edit:

I fixed the sms issue using xposed however I would rather run ART and we can do that yet with xposed. Is there another workaround?

Last edited:

nickfury

Apr 8, 2010
Sydney
I host for my G3 and I can't figure it how to disable the shutter sound. Does anyone know how to? I've tried the sounds settungs and camera app.

Have you been able to figure out how to disable the camera shutter sound. My model is F400K ( Korean ).

I tried disabling the sounds in system>media>audio>ui but that doesnt work.

Having searched around, the LGCamera.apk needs to be decompiled and then the sound files in res>raw need to be replaced with silent ones and then it needs to be recompiled. I,unfortunately do not know how to do that

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I haven't, I've just been waiting for someone to post a fix or reply to this thread. I know what you mean I tried that as well but it didn't work. We should ask one of the camera guys to see if they can fix it. I have the F400S but the camera app should be the same.

EDIT:

This solved my problem

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2792242

Last edited:
Reactions: Bad4ss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't, I've just been waiting for someone to post a fix or reply to this thread. I know what you mean I tried that as well but it didn't work. We should ask one of the camera guys to see if they can fix it. I have the F400S but the camera app should be the same.

EDIT:

This solved my problem

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2792242