[APP][2.1+] News - Flipboard+ ADFREE

Search This thread

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
Dear XDA friend,

The Application is friend of mine.... Who is doing Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology; India( Chennai ) I guided him to made first android application.

After 4-months he came with amazing application for ANDROID, but he is confused what should be the name of the application. He is asking me, what should I name it.. After look at the app really am also confused, as I know the best place is XDA to find any thing.. Here I require all the XDA member to use the application and share your view about the app and what can I suggest him to name the application.. ..

Here am posting a Apk (Which we are not able to decided the Application Name) We need XDA user help to name the application.

Apk link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newz.businesscassifree&hl=en

Application Screen Shot..

Screenshot_2014-03-24-15-58-33.png Screenshot_2014-03-24-15-58-44.jpg Screenshot_2014-03-24-15-58-57.png

APK : View attachment 2647423

Application Description : The Classifieds is the ultimate Android app only showing the absolute best and most popular websites in many different categories.

Aim of the application : is make human life fast, fastest and faster, your search on the internet easy and fast. The most popular search engines arranged together in one - easy to use - search box. A refreshingly fast way to search online!

Very Fast and light weight Global news, If you want to stay up to date with what happens in your country and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!

If you wish to Add any website which is not presented in the application, share the website name and reason why it should be there.. We can promise you the website XDA users sharing it will be live in 5 Business days.. (Condition Apply's)

• New
  • Shopping
  • Travel
  • Sports
  • Finance & Biz
  • Career & Edu
  • Home & Garden
  • Social & Blog
  • Auto & Motor
  • Games
  • Movies & TV
  • Music & Video
  • Info & Reference
  • Food & Cooking
  • Computer & Tech
  • Mobile & Phone
  • Mail & ISP
  • Health & Beauty
  • Photo
  • Fashion
  • Blogs
  • Etc

Please click THANKS button if you wish to support my work..

Last edited:

vandy87

Jun 6, 2012
india
Informative App

Review,

The app is amazing, everything in one applicaiton.. I find the app size is aound 1.1MB which is very small...

1 The App UI is good, need more improvement.. As of now very easy to understand..

2 News - I can find all the news in the app A to Z... (Need user manual how to use the app)

3 Loading button needed, some time i don't even know what is happening..

For me the best app for anything and everyting.. Any topic i name its there.. The best app ever I used.. I hope the guy might done big time ground work..

Name of the application : The world, Really not sure.. its good.. its my thinking..

Reactions: jacksparao

gxmu28

Aug 6, 2010
OnePlus Nord
Nice app...
1.when u press back button after reading article , instead of going back to main page it goes back to categories...
2.Feels like it takes too much time to load even at 3g speed...
BTW Great potential for the app.. All the best..

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: vandy87

vandy87

Jun 6, 2012
india

I missed to report in my testing.. you done it..

Nice app...but when u press back button after reading article , instead of going back to main page it goes back to categories...
Feels like it takes too much time to load even at 3g speed...
BTW Great potential for the all.. All the best..

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
It's very light, the reason first time it take little to download..

Back button I'll be added soon...

I
Nice app...
1.when u press back button after reading article , instead of going back to main page it goes back to categories...

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
reported issue

Please check the updated app in google play store.. all the reported issues fixed..

Nice app...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear XDA friend,

The Application is friend of mine.... Who is doing Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology; India( Chennai ) I guided him to made first android application.

After 4-months he came with amazing application for ANDROID, but he is confused what should be the name of the application. He is asking me, what should I name it.. After look at the app really am also confused, as I know the best place is XDA to find any thing.. Here I require all the XDA member to use the application and share your view about the app and what can I suggest him to name the application.. ..

Here am posting a Apk (Which we are not able to decided the Application Name) We need XDA user help to name the application.

Apk link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newz.businesscassifree&hl=en

Application Screen Shot..

Screenshot_2014-03-24-15-58-33.png Screenshot_2014-03-24-15-58-44.jpg Screenshot_2014-03-24-15-58-57.png

APK : View attachment 2647423

Application Description : The Classifieds is the ultimate Android app only showing the absolute best and most popular websites in many different categories.

Aim of the application : is make human life fast, fastest and faster, your search on the internet easy and fast. The most popular search engines arranged together in one - easy to use - search box. A refreshingly fast way to search online!

Very Fast and light weight Global news, If you want to stay up to date with what happens in your country and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!

If you wish to Add any website which is not presented in the application, share the website name and reason why it should be there.. We can promise you the website XDA users sharing it will be live in 5 Business days.. (Condition Apply's)

• New
    • Shopping
    • Travel
    • Sports
    • Finance & Biz
    • Career & Edu
    • Home & Garden
    • Social & Blog
    • Auto & Motor
    • Games
    • Movies & TV
    • Music & Video
    • Info & Reference
    • Food & Cooking
    • Computer & Tech
    • Mobile & Phone
    • Mail & ISP
    • Health & Beauty
    • Photo
    • Fashion
    • Blogs
    • Etc

Please click THANKS button if you wish to support my work..

Informative App

Review,

The app is amazing, everything in one applicaiton.. I find the app size is aound 1.1MB which is very small...

1 The App UI is good, need more improvement.. As of now very easy to understand..

2 News - I can find all the news in the app A to Z... (Need user manual how to use the app)

3 Loading button needed, some time i don't even know what is happening..

For me the best app for anything and everyting.. Any topic i name its there.. The best app ever I used.. I hope the guy might done big time ground work..

Name of the application : The world, Really not sure.. its good.. its my thinking..
    Thanks

1 Loading button will added in next update.

2 UI, I will ask him to work something news..

Thanks for the reviews..

Name of the app still confused ?
    Nice app...

It's very light, the reason first time it take little to download..

Back button I'll be added soon...

I
    Nice app...