[HELP] My Xperia S Wont Turn On

Search This thread

bearuang91

Oct 23, 2012
Hi,

I have a problem with my Xperia S.

My Xperia S wont turn on. Last time i found it working is when the alarm turned on and i shut the alarm off, then back to sleep.

After i woke up, the phone wont turn on. I've tried to push the power button + vol up , but still the phone do not turn on or restart.

Anyone have experience in this issue? I would be very grateful if anyone would give solution or recommendation.

Thank you! :)

Mirhawk

Jan 31, 2014
Hi,
I have a problem with my Xperia S.
My Xperia S wont turn on. Last time i found it working is when the alarm turned on and i shut the alarm off, then back to sleep.
After i woke up, the phone wont turn on. I've tried to push the power button + vol up , but still the phone do not turn on or restart.
Anyone have experience in this issue? I would be very grateful if anyone would give solution or recommendation.
Thank you! :)

I guess Your battery is down. Did You try connecting it to charger? What do You see on phone when You try the combination of power+vol up?

bearuang91

Oct 23, 2012
Broken

Did you try holding down the power button + volume up key? Its to force reboot the phone. Keep the combination of keys pressed till your phone vibrates! Hope it helps...

After i've send my phone to service center, the told me that my phone is broken.

I think it's overheat , because i played games hardly on it.

Regret. :(

mentalghost

Account currently disabled
Mar 1, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
After i've send my phone to service center, the told me that my phone is broken.

Get flashtool and drivers plug phone into it and see if flashtool detects anything on it. If that don't detect it unplug.

Hold the up and down vol button and press power button and see if it vibrates or anything. If still nothing then get a t6 or t8 screw driver remove the back of it and remove the battery and get a ohmz meter on it and test the battery or connect to a battery tester. Sounds like battery dead on it.

Reactions: bearuang91

bearuang91

Oct 23, 2012
Get flashtool and drivers plug phone into it and see if flashtool detects anything on it. If that don't detect it unplug.

Hold the up and down vol button and press power button and see if it vibrates or anything. If still nothing then get a t6 or t8 screw driver remove the back of it and remove the battery and get a ohmz meter on it and test the battery or connect to a battery tester. Sounds like battery dead on it.

Ok.. i will try.

Thank you for your suggestion! :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.