[DOGE][ULTIMATE][KITKAT]PROJECT DOGE 1.0.5v FOR A116 Drains my Battery very fast.

Search This thread

JayYadav

Dec 4, 2013
Dear all Before applying this rom I used to have a very good battery backup but after this I am supposed to charge my phone for atleast 2 times a day.
No doubt this is a good rom but I'm not able to figure it out why this is happening please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayYadav

Dec 4, 2013
Seems To be solving

Dear all Before applying this rom I used to have a very good battery backup but after this I am supposed to charge my phone for atleast 2 times a day.
No doubt this is a good rom but I'm not able to figure it out why this is happening please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have applied the KashKernel 2.7 now today and it seems that the battery is working fine with this kernel so I may assume now that the problem was related to the Kernel and will check it for some time then will tell you all that the problem is resolved......................................I hope.

Anmolh

Oct 17, 2013
I have applied the KashKernel 2.7 now today and it seems that the battery is working fine with this kernel so I may assume now that the problem was related to the Kernel and will check it for some time then will tell you all that the problem is resolved......................................I hope.

Does d transparent background goes???
Like whn in d settings it shows wallpaper in d background n in other places to is it dere aftr d kash kernel?