[Stop][ROM][WiP][UB][4.4]MIUI V5 4.12.20

Search This thread

Kolianiusus

Nov 1, 2013
Unlock the bootloader.
Sew ION_DooMLoRD_Ganesh_JB-leak_twrp2.5_kernel.elf
Put the firmware MIUI V5 4.12.20 http://xdaforums.com/xper...-8-t2843248Now often hangs MIUI V5 4.12.20 Startup rises on signs SONY.
Only helps the distortion of the battery.
Please help to understand why it is often hangs on the label SONY.

Its because something went wrong when you flash the Zip, your phone is bricked. ( Bad kernel ). you need the start from scratch. Flash a Stock Firmware ( FTF ) or if your phone is unlocked BL, flash a kernel using Flashtool. Flash the Zip you wanna flash.
Flash kernel. No result. Still periodically freezes on reboot graffiti Sony. Before the LED flashes.
What else can I try to do?

Last edited:

Captain Droid

Dec 6, 2012
Riyadh
Flash kernel. No result. Still periodically freezes on reboot graffiti Sony. Before the LED flashes.
What else can I try to do?

You can try disassembling the phone and then disconnect the battery cable and then reconnect it back.
Wall charge for sometime ( whole night ) then try flashing a stock FTF using flash tool.
If nothing happens this is what i do most of the time and it will work without any doubt.

Go through this THREAD. Its very helpful. I followed the steps mentioned here.

Rebekka_Sun

Jan 17, 2013
hey guys, can you help me?
i wanna install Miui, but i don't have CWM installed. Can you tell me where i can find a working ROM with CWM (and of course a working download link). I can't find one. Please help me. I don't have a flashtool installed at the moment

Last edited:

Rebekka_Sun

Jan 17, 2013
After spending a lot of time trying to install MIUI, it worked. I was so happy. But seeing this now makes me kind of really really sad. Needed to go back to the original firmware from xperia ion, cause my battery hasn't got enough power "to compete" with this Rom. But i can still say, i love this ROM absolutely. It's my most favourite.

shinubie

Mar 29, 2010
After spending a lot of time trying to install MIUI, it worked. I was so happy. But seeing this now makes me kind of really really sad. Needed to go back to the original firmware from xperia ion, cause my battery hasn't got enough power "to compete" with this Rom. But i can still say, i love this ROM absolutely. It's my most favourite.
you can tried MIUI 6, its very stable and more important is not overheat on Ion :D

Reactions: mehr+shad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:
    @acbdjdj His build of carbon rom.
    @deedwar His kernel source and give me some help.
    @My friends in Miui porting team:ws008,nian,lpws521,wuxianlin...
    @Me To fix the delay of video record and increase the ram and many tests.

Install instructions:
    1. Make sure your devices is unbootloader and you have CWM installed and a working nandroid backup.
    2. Download the ROM and put it in your internal storage.
    4. Reboot to recovery, Wipe Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache then flash the ROM.
    Optional- Flash gApps.
    5. Reboot and Enjoy.

What is not work:
    1.The same of carbon rom,such as hdmi and fm.

Download link:

http://www.miui.com/download-106.html

080516o777yz222d4s26m8.png.thumb.jpg

080533su77t31ftx3u6772.png.thumb.jpg

080548bivm5m3t328t5q3p.png.thumb.jpg

080553ubvxemokdkmoos77.png.thumb.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][WiP][UB][4.4]MIUI V5 4.12.20, ROM for the Sony Xperia Ion

Contributors
    kin912
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 4.8.15

Created 2014-08-10
    Last Updated 2014-12-20
    I try the baserom with carbon and cm11,both of them the camera is the same issus.And I found that carbon is more smooth,so I want to choose it,just give me some time to fix the last bug of port.
    D
    Deleted member 5225837
    4.9.12 changelog:
    compile the carbon rom with the lastest source for miui base,smooth and stable than before.;)

If your rom running un stable form ota,please flash the full rom.
    4.8.25 releasee:
    1.fix the 12mp of camera.
    2.fix the password in lockscreen.:eek: